Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 05:14 AM   #21
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

Well, that's cause Mages can't tank... D: It's like one hit and 80% of your HP is gone. Even if heal gets you the first time, you're screwed the second hit. D: But if you have me as your cleric you'll live... lmao
Old 10-14-2007, 05:30 AM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I tanked two wearbears and a goblin swordsman the other day, I was so proud. Of course I had a cleric lol.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:16 AM   #23
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I know what you mean, I get all proud when I tank strong things, its like a low defense thing or something XD You're like, WOOHOO

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-14-2007, 08:59 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
I know what you mean, I get all proud when I tank strong things, its like a low defense thing or something XD You're like, WOOHOO
Me too. =D Today in KQ, I was chased, and at one point, I had 3 vivis + Robo + a bunch of other mobs after me. I thought I was dead meat, but I managed to survive and didn't die once! I was like YEAHH! -Egoboost-
Old 10-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #25
Shelby
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Shelby
Current Level: 49
Server: Apoline
Shelby is on a distinguished road
The best party setup I have had, for the Uruga aoe stuff at all members being lvl 51+
1 Tank
1 Cleric
1 Archer , gets a great aoe poision
2 mages for aoe dmg
Old 10-15-2007, 02:22 AM   #26
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I tanked two wearbears and a goblin swordsman the other day, I was so proud. Of course I had a cleric lol.
why didnt the cleric tank instead??

i'd rather be the tank than have to heal my mage like crazy kekeke or maybe there isnt a choice... even the mobs love u better XD

i freak when i hv robo stepping on my tail... 1 hit and he takes double my life...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #27
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I hate being tank mage D: I dislike it when tanks refuse to taunt.
Yosei, this gets me so fired up. Also, when you're partying with a cleric who doesn't understand the Mages can kill stuff fast, but it takes lots and lots of SP. If cleric wants me to kill stuff, i need to get healed STAT when i lifetap. Of course, i understand that it wastes the Cleric's SP, so i'm not too cheap to drop a potion or a stone if i have to. It's all about getting on the same sheet of music i guess...
Old 10-15-2007, 11:27 PM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh we were in a party last nite in Uruga.. and we had a fighter that doesnt taunt!! i never met one that doesnt taunt before.. but he just let our archer tank... it means a touch more healing for me but it wasnt too bad... so we ditched him in the end... (when he tried to leech exp off us by going afk)

i guess... it depends on how intense the healing is in the party... if u're partying at a higher lvl mob place... and tankers are losing life relatively quickly... we really dont wanna have to heal a mage as well, who has voluntarily taken their own life... u'll be surprised at how quick our SP disappear too... and our heal cool down isnt really as fast as we'd like...

if its not that intense then personally, lifetap is fine by me...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #29
rogueleader
Imp

In-Game Name: commander
Current Level: 17
Server: TEVA
rogueleader is on a distinguished road
mages tanking=death

More great MMORPG's:
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL actually... last time we had 3 clerics and an archer tanking and she still died (this awesome tanking archer who sacrificed her life is O-mie)....

kekek when u hv too many clerics u'd think that someone else would do the heal... its called.. something like... diversed responsibility or something... (its psychology)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread