Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

I reckon guild wars are pretty fun to watch when there's a whole bunch of people. The most interesting I've watched was one between Millenion and Oblivion, where they had two bunches of people running around like mad. You'd see a bunch of one guild chasing one person, and then when that person gets owned, the guild goes and revenge... it's a funny cycle.

Participating is fun too. :3 Although I was never able to go on a killing spree since I was pretty low levelled, and hard to kill someone when I'm a low level cleric. @.@ I was only good at surviving and running, heh!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
I'm sure it could be fun, but from what i've seen is people standing besides each other and banging on each other's head just like in those old cartoons.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Teva must be different from Apoline because its basically watching a person fight a mob. Not fun and all it does is lag my Computer to hell. There's plenty of ways to make it a lot more fun and interesting but I doubt they'll ever change it. If they do I just might participate in some. But first... I gotta create my own Guild. I don't join any Guild because 99.9% of them are filled with people who you can't talk about without getting threatened to get kicked out of. They act like they control you just because you joined their lame ass Guild with their lame ass name.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I find them fun ^^ I find a lot of satisfaction in killing a higher leveled mage. Also when I suck out the SP in people, and seeing them stall, like "WTF?"
Old 10-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Idk that gw yesterday wasn't very thrilling. :x
Old 10-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
But O-mie owned them XD
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #17
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
She didn't stay long tho.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
But O-mie owned them XD
I want to own somebody. But, alas!! I was helping my son with his homework, and could not participate, ..

But one day, I will own somebody.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #19
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Idk that gw yesterday wasn't very thrilling. :x
you mean the part where you were afk? yeah, fiesta must be boring when you aren't playing

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
But O-mie owned them XD
she even owned me. and i was just chillin there watching my guildmates go to town.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmm i'm not sure how guild war works.. but isnt a guild war only between two guilds??

and isnt o-mie in my guild? don't tell me my guild was in a war while i was asleep vending keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread