Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
KQ!!

Do you guys consistently get in? I click that participate button ilke to tomorrow, even though once is enough, but still don't get in!! It must be lag for me. Outspark need to place more KQ since there seems to be a whole lot more folks playing now. The Slime KQ is a breeze to get in but the Mara one is so bad, it's not even funny. And the same with GH. My rant for the day....
Old 09-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
I think i got in 5 out of 7 Gold Hills i have tried... once in [A] and mainly get into mara [B] or [C]. Its easy in stealth mode..
Old 09-24-2007, 03:44 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I only got into the GH one once, then I leveled. Its easy to get into Robo, but its hard as hell.

Have you tried the relog thing? It doesn't work for me, but it apparently does for others.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:47 PM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Do you guys consistently get in? I click that participate button ilke to tomorrow, even though once is enough, but still don't get in!! It must be lag for me. Outspark need to place more KQ since there seems to be a whole lot more folks playing now. The Slime KQ is a breeze to get in but the Mara one is so bad, it's not even funny. And the same with GH. My rant for the day....

You shouldn't spam click it, it'll just taint your chances of getting in. You'll realise the participate button isn't clickable once you click it. This is to prevent third party clicking programs to cheat the system. The best way to get in is to make sure you click the moment the time/dialogue at the bottom right changes appropriately. Otherwise, your connection must be terrible.

Mara's okay to get into, the Gold Hill one is near impossible though due to insufficient rooms.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:48 PM   #5
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
Try whisper someone before trying to get into a Kq if it is delayed coming up onto the chat box then close the game (yes i mean quit not server select) reload the game, once back to where you was hold shift + z to go into stealth mode, also find a place were it is less busy during normal mode.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:12 PM   #6
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the advice, I shall try them once i get home.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #7
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I have a fool proof way of getting into every KQ. It hasnt failed anytime I've tried it. I get into Gold Hill [A] and Mara [A] easily
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-25-2007, 05:21 AM   #8
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Have you tried the relog thing? It doesn't work for me, but it apparently does for others.
This works best for me, just relog half a minute (or more depending on how long it takes you to go from char select -> game) before its time and you'll have no lag at all. Seems to get me in 80% of the time if I still have no lag by the time it's time for recruiting.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #9
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kixira View Post
This works best for me, just relog half a minute (or more depending on how long it takes you to go from char select -> game) before its time and you'll have no lag at all. Seems to get me in 80% of the time if I still have no lag by the time it's time for recruiting.
Yep. THis works 100% of the time for me. I get into any KQ i basically want. Slime, MAra or Gold Hill [A]
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-25-2007, 11:52 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmm sometimes it help to sync your clock... just so you know almost exactly which second the room will be open... i hv a slow reaction so when i was just sitting there lookin at 22.07 for a min i lose concentration and brain lag... keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread