Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 11:48 PM   #101
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

I just got this off a Mutant Wolf in Forest of Mist. It's most likely the best thing I've found. With no enhancement it does as much damage as my lvl 15 light bow with +6 and it's got a higher critical rate. I'm going to try enhancing it, probably end up breaking it though, wish me luck...

Well, I made it up to +4 then got greedy. It broke even twice, niether gaining nor losing anything, but I couldn't leave well enough alone... So long lil wolf bow.

Last edited by Pritcher; 07-29-2007 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: It broke.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:26 AM   #102
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Beside KQ's the best drops I have gotten are +7str Rings.
From KQ

Last edited by fullback1719; 07-30-2007 at 01:01 AM..
Old 07-30-2007, 12:28 AM   #103
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i got a +7 end ring
Old 07-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #104
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
After finally seeing that Mutant Wolf I decided to check on the King Boogy too. So I headed off the Sea of Greed and sure enough there he was. Killed him and his cronies and took his staff

Though I don't really have any need for it.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:23 AM   #105
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Silver lumps from a Boar, and a silver ring from Mara Elite (I like silver ).

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:48 AM   #106
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Level 54 fighter boots with +3 strength from a harkan.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #107
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Thunder stout hammer from a piggy bat....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #108
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Blessed armour +3~! XD

Although that wasn't technically a drop, it was a prize from the Mara KQ. It's nothing special, not rare or anything, but the surprise it gave me made it good enough :3 I was almost certain I was going to get an empty box again.