Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
JosephE
King Crab

In-Game Name: WeAreRockstars|MonicaPerry
Current Level: 31|5
Server: Cypion
JosephE is on a distinguished road

Just got to level 17, my current build is 2:1 END:STR, but I plan on adding some SPR later on for crit. Probably gonna go with HK as my final class, and use hammers once I reach HC. I'm planning to max out Bash's Power and Heal and Protect -Sp Consumption. I have no idea what i'm gonna do to the other skills, I might end up just saving SP for later on, but... I don't know. Take a look at my stats and tell me what I should change, and what I should keep doing; I mainly want to solo.

Sorry if you can't read the stats. Just click the pic, then click the magnifying glass to zoom in.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 06-16-2010 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button. Thanks.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't empower Protect...

There's a lot more skills you could put points in further on, buffs are not really worth it.

Otherwise, there rest are not too bad.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
JosephE
King Crab

Thanks

But do you think I'm starting to look more like a solo or party cleric? I'm still not sure.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm it's a bit of both with the STR/END build.. Generally you don't need STR if you're a party cleric, and maybe more STR if you're a solo cleric...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

I'm at L94, and plan on going HK. Your build is OK for now, but as you get farther along, I would switch to str and spr, and just get the end from your gears. At some point - check guides or the wiki - end from your build only gets 0.5 block while end from your gears get the full point. Also, the spr helps with magic defense, which becomes much more important at higher levels, especially if you like PvP. Mages become ungodly powerful later in the game, imo overpowered compared to the other classes.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
JosephE
King Crab

What level exactly do you think I should switch to SPR? And should I stick with 2:1 except STR:SPR? And also how do I find gear with END?
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I think ultimately, END in free stat "caps" at 50 (block rate is reduced after that) and SPR "caps" at 25 (crit rate is reduced after that)..

So 75 points in those, anda the rest in STR... how you want spread those points in the mean time is up to you, it's not too significant..

You usually buy END gear from other people's vends, unless you're really lucky to pick one up yourself..

A little handy tip to know if a gear has good END on it, is that all normal green named gear, the stats will not exceed half its level.

For example, you find a lvl 20 green top, the max END (or any other stats) it could have is 10. For a lvl 30 gear, the max END it could have is 15.

Hope that makes sense to you..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
JosephE
King Crab

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I think ultimately, END in free stat "caps" at 50 (block rate is reduced after that) and SPR "caps" at 25 (crit rate is reduced after that)..

So 75 points in those, anda the rest in STR... how you want spread those points in the mean time is up to you, it's not too significant..

You usually buy END gear from other people's vends, unless you're really lucky to pick one up yourself..

A little handy tip to know if a gear has good END on it, is that all normal green named gear, the stats will not exceed half its level.

For example, you find a lvl 20 green top, the max END (or any other stats) it could have is 10. For a lvl 30 gear, the max END it could have is 15.

Hope that makes sense to you..
Thank you, it very much does! Thank you so much, I actually know what i'm doing now
Old 06-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

=D YAY You're welcome!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
my cleric on bijou have 50 end and i got plan to go full end but i think also i think just to add some STR since i solo ALOT :P