Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Do we have to...

Block names out in All the Rage?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Mod reasoning is that it counts as flaming.

Not like there's a point to blocking out names anyways...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Yep.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
All The Rage is so that you can vent your anger. If you are venting your anger at a particular person, then you will more than likely say some things that the person you are referring to might get upset about. <---- That IS flaming. It saves us all time and trouble to simply eliminate naming names.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, naming names is what the guild forums are for. Or, er, so I've heard.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:29 PM   #6
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^Ha, funny, I've heard so too. Only for 1 or 2 guilds, though. I guess it's all good as long as the person who it's about doesn't see it, eh?

Thanks for the clarification.

I wasn't sure about it, and there was some thread about it... And it confused me... *o*

Now I get to Photoshop all my screenies. ^.~

Last edited by Hyper; 08-11-2008 at 08:48 PM..
Old 08-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
Andromeda
Spider Pig

I've already seen people trying to get over that rule by providing hints to who they are...
Old 08-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Also, we should point out that if you are using names that are not relavent to the situation, we let those slide.

An example.

Lady_Loki, Hessah, Patches, and I were all in a party together when this jerk came up and started ksing all our mobs. Hessah told them such and such, then they did such and such to Lady_Loki.

^^ Loki, Hess, and Patches are not the person being vented about, therefore they can stay. When I referred to the person I was vented I used other words besides a name.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
^Ha, funny, I've heard so too. Only for 1 or 2 guilds, though. I guess it's all good as long as the person who it's about doesn't see it, eh?
but you dont know for sure that they wont see it..

I quoted someone once, without mentioning their names, and he came back saying yada yada yada... i didnt even know he was on FiestaFan... and.. well he gave himself away.. but that's beside the point.. but the no name rule protected me from hving random ppl saying "OMG why u say that about ______"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 08-12-2008 at 02:12 AM..
Old 08-12-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Though I think you can use a totally random name that isn't really that person's ign as long as you specify that you made up the names.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Closed Thread