Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #21
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road

but if you heal to close to the combat you can get aggro from mob and that is annoying
Old 06-26-2010, 02:02 AM   #22
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by FiestaFan93 View Post
but if you heal to close to the combat you can get aggro from mob and that is annoying
Sometimes, it helps if you can draw agro from a party member so that they can recover and regain control of the situation, especially if you have a particularly squishy mage you are partied with. At times, I will attack first, grab agro, then let the mage blast away and finish it off. You can take damage better than any mage at your level, and its always easier to heal yourself. This doesn't work if your party is attacking multiple mobs. Back off and play heal slave.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:08 AM   #23
JosephE
King Crab

In-Game Name: WeAreRockstars|MonicaPerry
Current Level: 31|5
Server: Cypion
JosephE is on a distinguished road
Wow, that's a great tip! I'll try to remember to keep an eye on my party member's health so if it is going down really fast I can pull the mob away so they can recover like you said. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #24
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
so now you got tips from some cleric on good luck on your adventure
Old 06-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JosephE View Post
Wow, that's a great tip! I'll try to remember to keep an eye on my party member's health so if it is going down really fast I can pull the mob away so they can recover like you said. Thanks!
I personally think the best way to get aggro back is to spam heal / party heal / rejuvenate.. heal can draw aggros.. and it's a safer option than to try bash esp if they're dying fast... =D

(If you ever had to tank KQ boss, healing yourself, whether you need the heal or not, can keep aggro so well you'll surprise your KQ mates xD)

but that may depend on your playing style.. Some clerics -eye Helion- does better dmg, and can draw aggro quicker and better than others.. I guess that's where the experience comes into play~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #26
JosephE
King Crab

Ok, thanks guys. With all that advice I think I should be fine :P
Old 06-27-2010, 01:48 AM   #27
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I personally think the best way to get aggro back is to spam heal / party heal / rejuvenate.. heal can draw aggros.. and it's a safer option than to try bash esp if they're dying fast... =D

(If you ever had to tank KQ boss, healing yourself, whether you need the heal or not, can keep aggro so well you'll surprise your KQ mates xD)

but that may depend on your playing style.. Some clerics -eye Helion- does better dmg, and can draw aggro quicker and better than others.. I guess that's where the experience comes into play~
You eyeballin' me girl???

My tip was for more of a duo situation, sometimes trio, with a mage. For example, I was with 2 mages doing the Caiman Giant, a boss in Swamp of Dawn. The mages were L98 and L91. I would attack first, then they would join in. As long as neither would have crit hits, I would keep agro. If the 98 drew agro, my heal went to him and we would still finish him off pretty quickly. If the 91 mage drew agro, it was 50/50 if he would be 1 hit and eat dirt. In that situation, me being a clank made more sense and resulted in faster kills with the mages free to bomb away without much worry. And yes, experience is a key factor in playing your part. I was happy to see that they nerfed the exp rewards in CC. I think way too many players leveled without really learning how to play the character that they had chosen, and it is showing up now in the upper levels of the game.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:52 AM   #28
JosephE
King Crab

Ah, I see. That's a good idea. I doubt i'll get to level 9x anytime soon though :P
Closed Thread