Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Server: Teva
Yasumi is on a distinguished road

May be a little late for my 2 cents, and a tad redundant; but I would go with the END first. I have found the extra def and HP invaluable. Especially in KQ's like Robo and Spider where you might pull a lot of healing aggro. I often use stones/potions to keep myself alive in those cases while still healing the tank and/or others.

As my level has gotten higher I've started adding some SPR to help with more MP and the few occasions I solo.

Overall though there are good arguments for some STR too. Experiment a little and remember you now have a quest (at lv 20 I think?) that gives a 10 point stat reset scroll. So you can experiment some with STR or even DEX and see if they do much for you and switch them if not. Beyond that "free" 10 point scroll you can buy some, but why spend money if you don't have to.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #12
Jackaroo
Skeleton

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Jackaroo
Current Level: -666
Server: Epith,Teva
Jackaroo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jackaroo
Originally Posted by Yasumi View Post
you now have a quest (at lv 20 I think?) that gives a 10 point stat reset scroll.
i think its lvl 30 as i recall
Old 09-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
CarlaKiller
Speedy Slime

CarlaKiller is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Ohh nono.. personally I wouldnt split it over 3 stats..

so pick any of the two I suppose...

STR/END (Rest STR / 50 END)
END/SPR (50 END / 25 SPR... do whatever you like after that LOL)

STR/SPR is more for solo dmg clerics... (or people go pure STR but that's probably not something you're considering)

Stats in gear, I will look for END/DEX... clerics have really poor aim with the hammer.. so END/DEX is the go for clerics~ STR and SPR are pretty useless in gear IMO... coz you don't get the same benefits from Free stat...
The main question is does deffensive buffs enough to survive or I'll realy need to spent points at END?

So you prefere Hammer only because its damage? I know mace has more "accuracy" but I still don't know if there's more differences between them

TKS
Old 09-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #14
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
As I cleric I like going pure str or str / spr, that way if you get the spr in there
you got alot better of a mana pool to heal. Your a cleric so you generally
have decent def/mdef, so I think end is waisted in free stats.. You can get it
from gear and if your super squishy as a str cleric theres something wrong. You also have your own heals to keep you alive so mind as well make up for your lake of dmg/combat skills with the pure str/+9 hammer.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #15
CarlaKiller
Speedy Slime

CarlaKiller is on a distinguished road
I'll use WoW as exemple

If you use Dwarf race for warrior you'll get +10 defesnse bonus that help you at begginig makking you 36 DEF and other classes got only 26 DEF, but since you get nice equipaments the Dwarf warrior will show 672 DEF and the other races 662 DEF. This makes Dwarf a waste of time for warriors...

I just figure out that HolyKnight has a always crit buff. In this case would be better goes on pure STR? Or maybe be a HolyKnight is only a nice dream that never come true?

I'm lvl 20 and didn't spent my points yet so help me please
Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Do not necro post, one month is max. Closed.
Closed Thread