Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pigspark View Post
what about the kiting archers?
Those builds are good for kiting archers.. in fact, I think all archers eventually becomes a kiting archer, because that's about the only thing that makes them better than other classes...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pigspark Send a message via Yahoo to pigspark
OOOh i didnt know that lol

pigspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
sefussion
Slime

sefussion is on a distinguished road
Here's are a little more tips that maybe someone will find usefull
These are the common builds for archers:
Full STR - Pure damage.
25 SPR / Rest STR - Also damage built, with people that likes crits.
I don't recommend putting any END in free stat, find END in gears instead.
I don't recommend END neither, cause archers have no shield and getting it from gear it's a good idea but there's one more build that is nice(maybe not so popular but worth at least trying. 50 DEX 25 SPR and rest STR, maybe your dmg won't be as high as with Full STR build, but if u are kitting a lot is good, 50 DEX will give awesome evasion and aim which means that mobs are missing on you very often, 25 SPR it's good critical bonus and with using AOE it is helpful, and rest STR for dmg. If u will buy +9 weapon which in fact isn't so expensive cause archers don't have shields I think you shouldn't complain. It's also good build for pt and u can handle quite nice ammount of mobs so you are good as a lurer.

Where should I put my skill points?
Power Shot - 5 points in power.
[Optional] Aim Shot - 5 Points in power.
Nature's Mist (Level 51) - 5 points in power, 5 points in cool down, 5 points in SP consumption.
Piercing Shot (Level 75) - 5 points in power, 5 points in cool down, 5 points in SP consumption.
I recommend not to add 5 points in SP consumption, mana is not so big problem and I think that points should be used to increase power, archer are not clerics, they don't have to heal with their mana but deal dmg. So if u are using Multi-Shot common u can also add 5 points to power. Leave poison, venomous and bone shot without any points because they aren't much usefull. And I think that Piercing Shot and Nature's Mist points for power aren't bad idea but if you are PvP much you can add that poinst for Cooldown to Power Shot or Aim Shot, but personally I would leave them in AOE skills

Bow or Crossbow?
Bow up to level 50. Optional switch to xbow after level 50 for extra damage for AOE.
I would choose X-Bow if AOE and for Pvp bow
sefussion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think dex "caps" at 33 dex or something? (need confirmation..) I've added the dex in built option...

Also said that points in SP comsumption is optional... It seems that the 5 points in SP consumption isnt as popular as I expected xD

Also added your note about using bow for PVP...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
sefussion
Slime

sefussion is on a distinguished road
I think that's Reducion SP for an Archer is uselles in fact u need to focus on quick killing enemy and there isn't a lot of skill points. And "cap" is 50 like with end if it's what u meant
sefussion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #16
arman5656
Phino

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
Hey I loved ur guide but i had some quick and important questions?
1. I am thinking of making my fighter(tank) a build, 25 SPR, rest END. Is this a good build for a tank?
I putted 25 points into SPR cause i ran out od Sp very fast and magic monsters hitted me very hard

And my other question is that what is a nice build for kiting archer and is 15 points really worth Natures Mist and waht is piercing shot?
arman5656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by arman5656 View Post
Hey I loved ur guide but i had some quick and important questions?
1. I am thinking of making my fighter(tank) a build, 25 SPR, rest END. Is this a good build for a tank?
I putted 25 points into SPR cause i ran out od Sp very fast and magic monsters hitted me very hard

And my other question is that what is a nice build for kiting archer and is 15 points really worth Natures Mist and waht is piercing shot?
25 SPR / Rest END is a good build, all the points would be fairly useful so I don't see a problem with that...

For a kiting archer, definitely 5 points in cool down and 5 points in power for nature's mist..

I personally find that it's practically the only skill I spam when I kite, so I put 5 points in SP consumption too (Doesn't seem reasonable for me to put points into skills that I much rarely use...) But not everyone find the SP consumption useful, so that's up to you...

Piercing shot is the AOE illness skill that archers get at level 75, another AOE kiting skill...

As for built, some people say Dex, but I've never tried that, I went SPR/STR and it works well enough with me...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #18
arman5656
Phino

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
Ty

hi again ty for replaying i read the above discussion and had some questions, 1. what is the "cap" DEX thing u r talking? 2. i was thinking about my kiting archer build, 25SPR, 25DEX, rest STR? plz help me out ty

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 09-17-2009 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: Please do not double post and use the edit button.
arman5656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #19
iOhlala
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Lalalala
Current Level: 51
Server: Athens
iOhlala is on a distinguished road
Very neat and tidy thank you for posting this useful info on Fiesta!

LVL 60 Fighter ( Hibernating xD )
Lvl 51 WizMage Lalalala ( Active )
iOhlala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

u missed the hybird cleric build 15 spr 30 end rest str
works well for all around

and for archers its better to pvp with a xbow for the better dmg
and theres a good archer build half end half dex works well
i have tested it on a archer works well and its also good for pvp
but lacks alot of dmg but hard to kill

Last edited by D.A.R.E.boy; 04-01-2010 at 02:50 PM..