Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

A guide to quest Trial:Dreams

In OB, when you create a character you will be given a quest and you will have to talk to the adventure dispatch, go in Trial:Dreams, and kill a monster for Wu's Notebook. Now this was after the 2nd patch i believe so some of you guys wont know what to do. It was confusing for me the first time, but the 2nd i actually read and complete it. Now heres a guide i found from the officials.
Quote:
At lvl 6, you get a Training quest which asks for Wu's Notebook in the instance "Trialreams". You will be warped to Pokari, so talk to Chauncy to enter this instance. Now, in here are a few NPC's you'll want to talk to. They'll give you some quests:
1) Kill the boss. Start it, but ignore it for now, that boss is in a cave behind you but has insane defense. Every attack will do 1 damage on it.. for now that is.
2) Kill a Golden Warrior and get its transform card. After getting that and finishing up that part of the quest, you'll be told to transform into that monster, so do so and talk to the Piggy. You'll get a temporary buff (1).
3) Talk to some NPC's and you'll be given a weird, unequippable weapon, an ethrelic, and an auxiliary material. Upgrade it INSIDE THE INSTANCE, one of the NPC's acts as a blacksmith. Use the auxiliary material or you'll fail. Give the upgraded weapon to the correct NPC to get another temporary buff (2).
4) Lead a Silver warrior to a trap. Answered by konkun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by konkun
Just figured this one out. U are supposed to hit one and lure it South/SouthWest. In the process it will just stop moving. Just hit it again and continue to go in that direction. After a while suddenly it dies(yeah yeah while pursuing you) and leaves the item you need behind. Go around a bit first to see where to lure him. Around 890,700 u'll notice that sometimes there are some black swamp like circles on the ground(they appear and dissapear all the time). That's the place. Now go back and deplete the health of one more Silver Warrior. When it is almost dead stop attacking and use the item u got earlier. It will capture it and turn it to an egg. Now go give it to the NPC it tells you and take your last buff

Now, you should have 2 (or 3 if you figured out the last quest) buffs, assuming you did every quest within 30 minutes. Now go kill that boss behind you. Be sure to laugh at how pathetic this thing is, I didn't even heal once. Pick up a Wu's Notebook (or more if you want to give them away, it dropped 3 for me), finish the quest at the NPC behind you, and teleport to Events.

This part is entire optional, but you should do it anyway. On the west side, talk to the NPC, gather 6 fruits, then talk to the NPC again. You'll receive an event token (will disappear in a second, giving exp) and some items.
On the East part, gather one of each item by walking through the circles. There are five items in all. Give them to the NPC at the east exit to receive the same reward as the other side. Now teleport back to the village using either NPC, then to your starting location using the teleport quest from there. Talk to your goddess to deliver Wu's Notebook, and continue doing the Training quests like the overleveled person you are ;O
Source
The last part, where you get fruits and star stuff, is repeatable EVERY DAY. And it gives a good chunk of exp, so i recommend you to do it when you can until you out lvl the requirement. Well hopefully this will help some of you in OB.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Is there a limit... I wonder cause I still have it and did it at LV4x
Old 03-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
did it give you much exp at 4x??? O____o if so... how many lvls do you go up if your only lvl6......

*drools*

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-16-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

Well if you do all the quests oncec your lvl 6, you'll get to lvl 10.
Its really good, and if you just skip though it, you can get it done in 10minutes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

No... I need like 70k to get 1%...
Old 03-16-2009, 02:57 AM   #6
Lirange
Bad Kid

70ko.o
well its very helpful the first few lvls,
And it will get you uhhm, .5%?
xD
Old 03-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

Yeah, and the buff in there lasts 30 mins and stacks up to 3 times. I don't remember if it stayed after you got out... didn't really look.

It's definitely a nice addition for lower levels.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:15 AM   #8
Lirange
Bad Kid

yea, but most people just skip through the dialogues like me and don't know how to kill the boss.
You do 1dmg to the boss unless your transformed.
the first time i did it, a group of 20's camed and we all attacked it, took a while.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:47 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Oh... I skipped through the dialogue too but managed to kill without transforming I think. Don't know how that worked...
Closed Thread