Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-11-2010, 05:04 AM   #1
A_Forever
:w

asdfghjkl;

I had really good night. Bowling with friends and such.

However, I did get super pissed off. A week ago, someone in my group of friends, someone I actually can't stand, was the one to put the whole thing together tonight. So, we're all excited at school today. Yay! Bowling. Blah blah.

I'm on the bus after school and get a text from the person who put it together, saying "Can't go, no money and something came up with Anthony (bf)" I am pretty sure she expected all of us to drop out too.

We didn't. The 5 of us who were left, still wanted to go. We did and so did one of our families, but they bowled away from us.

So, we're all in a good mood. We started our first game. They are seeing my true colors and are seeing that I am not all depressed looking/sounding outside of school.. whatever. Then EmmaLee gets a call. FROM THE GIRL WHO SAID SHE HAD NO MONEY AND BLAH BLAH. She was like "I'm next to Kip (EmmaLee's car)." and we're all like "Huh?"

The freaking bitch walked in with her bf and some other chick. She had ditched us for them. She had probably expected none of us to go and thought she would be able to get away with us not knowing she wanted to go with her bf and that one girl. They even got the lane next to us.

I was so annoyed. She didn't even bother to give an explanation on where she got the money so fast or anything. We didn't share any of our food with them and I hardly spoke to them. I could see she was annoyed at me too, because she realized I was actually fun and funny and was taking away her thunder. Serves her right.

I got even more pissed when I found out it was because of her that I was never invited to EmmaLee's parties and stuff. They told me she always said "Don't invite Liz" Bitchhh! Was so choked.

I still had a really awesome night. Even though my bowling was horrid. Good music and bad dance moves = <3
Old 12-11-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
There's always one!

and the most satisfactory feeling is when you make the person you're pissed at even more pissed xD Doing wat they don't want you to do!

Glad the rest of your night was good!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
iHailo