Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
Qasur
Mushroom

Qasur is on a distinguished road
Skill Empowerment

I'm just curious what people think are the best ways to empower Fighter Skills. Reduced SP on most or Reduced cooldown or increase in strength, etc?

Also, which skills are the most important to a fighter?

I'm new to the fighter class, so I figured I'd ask before I just tried it myself.

Thanks.
(WizMage)
Old 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Qasur View Post
I'm just curious what people think are the best ways to empower Fighter Skills. Reduced SP on most or Reduced cooldown or increase in strength, etc?

I'm new to the fighter class, so I figured I'd ask before I just tried it myself.

Thanks.
There is no best way. Its all dependant on what the fighter uses, and the skills themselves.

Being an axe user, I've empowered Power Hit with maximized - reduced cool time, reduced SP, and damage.

I've also maximized the damage of Devastate, and increased its stun time.

Due to some unfortunate skill point spending on Slice and Dice (I'm waiting for the cash shop skill point reset item), I could not reduce devastates cool-time. I do not plan on reducing the SP consumption for devastate though due to its cooltime.

I've stuck a damage point into whirlwind as the first point yeilds the biggest pay off.

I plan on pumping up Precise Attacks damage as it is the second highest damage inflicting skill - the 50 second cooltime isn't so bad.

The rest after that is a single damage point into the rest of the skills to beef them up in my skill spam sequence.

People often tell fighters to reduce mock and kick cooltimes, although when your an axe user you can inflict massive damage to keep monster aggrivation anyways. Many ignorant people never realize how much aggro power hit creates....
Old 01-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
Seras
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Seras
Server: Apoline
Seras is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Qasur View Post

Thanks.
Its all up to the type of build you wish to follow. Are you a more damage dealing type built for supporting a party? Or do you wish to be a tanking type and take damage for your party? Or do you wish to do a little of both?
:3
Old 01-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
I am still a low-ish fighter, just hit 43 for devastate, and I think,like everyone else keeps saying, it depends on the type of fighter you are making. I wield an ax and solo or play with my wife's cleric, so no real tanking for me...so I went power power power. I maxed damage on powerhit, and I am going to do the same on devastate, and I maxed -cooltime/+duration on vitality to keep that extra damage on almost constantly. Also, my fighter is ALL END(+str items wherever I can get them), so I need the extra damage from my skills. I keep a sword/shield in the stash in case I need to tank or do King's quests. Very happy with it so far. Love vitality.....Now I need a goblin king axe and I will be all set.
Closed Thread