Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #51
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

We don't need to have world DJ. It means if you were type type something like
Yosei: w
Yosei: e
Yosei: l
Yosei: c
Yosei: o
Yosei:m
Yosei: e
*kicks*
It wouldn't take me long to spit all that out.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:50 AM   #52
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Lol. I think the biggest negative with this game is that each character is effectively the same. Every mage has the same spells, and only a couple builds to choose from. There is no variety at all.

I miss RO.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:53 AM   #53
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, and like in EQ, at level 15, you chose a path, to go on a power path or damage path, and as you gained skills, and stats etc, you got an option of different classes that branch off more.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:52 AM   #54
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by AnimosityAlone View Post
Lol. I think the biggest negative with this game is that each character is effectively the same. Every mage has the same spells, and only a couple builds to choose from. There is no variety at all.

I miss RO.
I don't mind if it's generalized. It just makes the game simple and straight-forward. You don't have to worry so much about "messing up" in-game with stats/skills. But because is so "bland" when it comes to character abilities... that is why we need things such as character customization to make each person unique as possible. Not only that but also different weapons (like those Halloween and Christmas types) available through either Cash Shop or event mob drops.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:04 AM   #55
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Hmm fiesta is going down hill because.
1. bots
2. little annoying begging kids.
3. its a constant grind fest.
4. from lvl 40 + u get one quest a lvl ....
Old 01-15-2008, 06:08 AM   #56
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
What Bright Kingdom has that we don't...
1. Battlegrounds
2. More zones
3. More KQ
4. Easier leveling system
5. Tradeable cash shop items(apparently)
6. Customizations
7. More skills
8. Houses(not mushroom houses)

I'm sure all of that together equals more fun than this Fiesta =/

I know I am jumping in this discussion late, but I need to ask, what exactly is Bright Kingdom? I have heard it mentioned a lot, but have no idea what it is. I play on the Korean servers of Fiesta online with my wife. And all the things you listed for Bright kingdom, we have on the Korean Fiesta online. I was leveling in the battlegrounds(lv.30-40 one) last night. Our cash shop items are tradeable as long as they are not equipped first, and yes to all the rest as well. Decorating your house is especially time/money consuming. Nice house though, complete with a pool.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:13 AM   #57
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Bright Kingdom is simply the Japanese ver. of Fiesta.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #58
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Character generalization, I don't mind TOO much. It does limit our character variability and makes us less unique, but it does help in parties. Because we cannot specialize ourselves too much, we need other players and other classes to party with, which makes the grinding aspect a little more fun if you have to party and work with others.

I hate the spammers. The loss of a world DJ or the titles before it won't be as big of a loss if they got rid of the spammers. I hardly doubt that the spammers will take the time to program their little spammer bots to say a completely different advertisement each time it spews out a message. The bots stop people from having a normal conversation in a city, and it probably causes a lot of lag for people that don't filter their normal/shout chat.

Why are they not implementing stuff from BK? They seem to be waiting too long. Are they waiting for all the high-level players who are grinding on their butts off to quit before they implement the fun stuff? BK has already released the patches including all the things that would make this game more fun - Outspark just needs to implement all that. Also, they don't seem to focus on the important things. One day, I saw THREE posts from a GM. Yes, THREE. THREEEEEEE posts from a GM xD It was all in the same forum, the archer forum, adressing the issues of archers being underpowered. I understand that they will need time to solve these issues, but it's been quite long. And what have they been posting so far? Very short posts, on descriptions or explanations of why the game is so fragile and unstable, no help on what needs to be fixed, no compensations.

Don't get me wrong, this is a GREAT game. Second MMO I've played, though, so I can't compare it to much. However, it has great graphics and pretty nice gameplay, and at the lower levels with the lots of quests to help us and self-explanatory skills, NPCs, and other systems, it was a lot of fun. But I still think there's a lot to improve.

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-15-2008, 09:50 AM   #59
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
What I dislike about fiesta, or rather outsparks version is the lack of respect. Not respect from players, but from outspark itself. Outspark removes a great deal of stuff found in other versions of Fiesta - Shine Online, Bright Kingdom, such as skills.

What to me shows a real lack of respect is they believe were stupid. That we wouldn't find out that you can practically buy the mounts we buy in the cash shop, with ingame currency in other versions. The same goes with the beauty shop. They believe we're stupid and dont realize we're being cheated.

They also implement things without proper testing. Leaving us unable to play in some situations without the use of some unorthodox methods (XTrap issue)

Last edited by AngellicDiety; 01-15-2008 at 09:54 AM..
Old 01-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #60
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
They also implement things without proper testing. Leaving us unable to play in some situations without the use of some unorthodox methods (XTrap issue)
we are apparently still in Open Beta....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread