Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
LifeStealer666
Mushroom

LifeStealer666 is on a distinguished road
Pets/ quick cash

Pets glitch from KQ's and are possible from events but i wanna know (lvl 17 mage) whats the fastest way to get money because you barely get any money from quests and and sellin items is there an easier way in like an area where they drop high priced items???? plz help i dont even have a silver and its a little pathetic (Bijou Server) PLZ help i dont wanna hit lvl 20 broke
Old 01-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
harrybah
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Galilei
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
harrybah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to harrybah
have you try selling summoned beast leather to any player vendor? i actually got some silver from selling it to them (and regretting it now because my character make scroll)...and u can go hunt summoned beast leather at FoM from ratman...or maybe u can sell dim dusts that u got from phino, mini greenkies...which also comes in great price at elderine...i prefer to sell at elderine because people are richer there...maybe...
Old 01-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
LifeStealer666
Mushroom

aight ill try that thx
Old 01-02-2008, 03:21 AM   #4
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Never sell anything at the store. There is a market for almost everything in this game, and if there is no market,then it could be useful to you. Picking herbs/trees/mushrooms can net you money as characters need these things for production skills, heck, I have seen people buying flower pieces and herbs to use for leveling up on the repeatable quests. Any quest that gives scrolls, do it and do it often, then sell the port scrolls to people. You could take up a production skills. Making scrolls/potions can start netting you money right from the start if you sell the HP pots or scrolls to other players. Same with the upgrading stones. The whole key I have found to making money is to keep everything you can and either use it to produce something(scrolls,pots,stones) or sell it to someone who needs it.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
sylfin
Crab

Server: Bijou
sylfin is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem, I played the KQ many times and I got lvl 15 bows, one of [+2] and one of [+5]. I don't have the slightest idea for what price I could sell them.

Therefore, it may be an idea to make some sort of list for beginning players with items that other players often want (or that bosses drop regularly) and tell the average price for which these items can be sold.

Hopefully some people can create such a list.

Sylfin, lvl 3x Wizmage, Cypion
Old 01-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #6
LifeStealer666
Mushroom

Thx you guys ill try that now that im on mara and almost sea of greed i do beta thx for your help
Old 01-03-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I dont understand "Pets glitch from KQ's and are possible from events"

but if u need money, and you have capital, one way to make money is buy materials, produce items, and sell them slightly higher then the production costs.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:14 AM   #8
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LifeStealer666 View Post
Pets glitch from KQ's and are possible from events but i wanna know (lvl 17 mage) whats the fastest way to get money because you barely get any money from quests and and sellin items is there an easier way in like an area where they drop high priced items???? plz help i dont even have a silver and its a little pathetic (Bijou Server) PLZ help i dont wanna hit lvl 20 broke
sell your fame in the form of alchemy stones @ 15c each for teir 1 (or per fame point).

edit: you buy them in elderine from the item merchant near FoM gate.
Closed Thread