Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 10:57 PM   #1
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

fatalboyz is on a distinguished road
Can someone tell me where to TRAIN i am so pissed in that

Some one tell me how to level up a cleric and btw wads the best build for clerics?
Old 12-23-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
RinoaHeartily
Imp

In-Game Name: RinoaHeartily [HighCleric]
Current Level: 54
Server: Teva
RinoaHeartily will become famous soon enoughRinoaHeartily will become famous soon enough
What level is your cleric? And, I'm a cleric too, I mainly do END and some SPR perhaps.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
shangrila
Slime

shangrila is on a distinguished road
i doing 25SPR and rest END. but that means i kill damn bloody slowly i think - except for higher chance of critical.

anyway, as a END/SPR cleric, i tend to look for non magic dmg creatures to slaughter. hehe...
Old 12-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

my build ok
erm i use a 10str then full end build
Old 12-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #5
jorgeh92094
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Jorge2
Current Level: 35
Server: Apoline
jorgeh92094 is on a distinguished road
i tink END n SPR 2:1 is a good build....its the one i have.....

as for lving...tell me ur lv and ill give u advice as to where to train.....
Old 12-31-2007, 03:02 AM   #6
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
My cleric is 2:1 END and STR and I mainly either solo or play with my wife's mage AOE'ing. I am only level 42, but so far I like it. When we AOE, I wear 2 +9END rings and when I solo I switch them out for the quest rings(+6STR/+4END), or just +STR rings would work well too. I like it, a cleric solo's slowly, but at least you can solo. I see fighters and archers and mages dropping all around me when I solo. Leveling up with my wife is pretty fast XP though, I usually pull 6 or 7 Bone imps and Hobs and we do fine, drink lots of mana potions, but the experience is wow.
Also, if you plan on soloing a lot. I think the whole key to soloing are the quests. in the mid-late 30's the quests are repeatable and give up around 7-10k XP(and usually uruga or elderine scrolls) which is like killing about 50 mobs(@200xp a pop). So when you level, grab a repeatable quest that is whithin your range( a cleric can solo yellows with no problem) and go crazy on it, head to town every time you finish the quest and you can rack up the XP very quickly. I remember living off of ghosts(7kXP+uruga scroll) and now hobs(7kXp quest) and bone imps.

Last edited by pepper22; 12-31-2007 at 07:34 AM..
Old 01-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
Mordecai
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Dinicakes
Current Level: 28
Mordecai is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fatalboyz View Post
Some one tell me how to level up a cleric and btw wads the best build for clerics?
I think your build would depend on how you play. If you party or KQ a lot, go for END/SPR since you won't have time to rest. If you're soloing put more in STR unless you have a lot of patience for slow kills. My build is a bit messed up now; I started adding to SPR when I was a lower level and I didn't realize that the build made a difference....now I'm frantically trying to catch up on STR, XP
Old 01-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
My build is down below in my siggy, but it's END +54 and DEX +5 (I used my bonus points from the lvl up quest in DEX)

Pure END allows me to clank, and to AoE with high lvls easier. If something comes aggro on me, then I can take more hits before having to heal myself, and I can keep the rest of the party alive longer. I see a lot of SPR for the crits, and M.DEF, but I don't care about that... I've not soloed anything other than pinkies that hit me with magic in a while.

I luff my pure END build =D

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-19-2008, 10:29 PM   #9
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

yops again im lv 30liaoz
i am lv 30 liaoz can advise me where to train
Old 01-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
This thread is like... 3 or 4 months old.... anyway, for all levels, either fight yellow named/orange named monsters, or try and find a party, or do the KQs. if you are soloing, u might want to try the repeatable quests. also, if you are pissed when u play fiesta, then why continue playing and piss urself further?
Closed Thread