Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
ZK Help

Can anyone please share the details about ZK hunting? Such as what time they spawn and the time gap between each, also if possible coordinates on the map. I've been running around Graveyard of the Dead with 3 chars so far and my recent cleric is about to pass 39.... I want to at least get a few zk rings lol. Also what party structuring should I get and what level should its members be?
Old 12-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I cant remember what the co-ordinates for it are, it basically looks like a zombie but slightly larger than normal, with two normal zombies next to it. Your party should be:
- Fighter [Tank] (above level 32 at least, and he must be able to keep aggro by constantly taunting when available)
- Cleric 1 (Any Level above 30)
- Cleric 2 (Any Level above 30)
- Archer/Mage [Lurer] (Preferrabley Archer since they are more likel to survive a hit, Lures ZK to tank)
- Archer/Mage [DPS] (This can be a Mage or if a Mage isnt available then the Archer that Lures should DPS)

The Fighter should use Taunt as much as possible, the two ranged attackers (or 1 if only one is available) should start attacking the two Zombies that are with ZK, One of the clerics needs to always focus on the tank at all costs and the other should put the party as the primary target (meaning that if the DPS gets hit then heal them or cast invincible and move back to Tank)
Old 12-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I killed two ZK yesterday with my party and the ZK dropped crap. Mostly potions. I was very disappointed.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:53 AM   #4
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Zombie King is in the cave in the lower left room I believe. You can only enter the cave from lv.30-39 so you start farming him. Your party should consist of you,that's it unless you really want to be nice to your friends and let them in on it. I solo'ed him with no problems at all from 34-39 on my cleric. Spam restore(life saver this skill is,always keep it running) and heal on yourself and cure when you get bled and you will be fine(just bring some mana pots and tier1 vitality/defense scrolls). He spawns every 4 hours after you kill him. Good luck. I farmed him off and on from 34-39 on my cleric and in total I found 5 hammers and 4 rings, and was lucky enough to get treasure chests which seem to spawn in the same room.
Good luck with the ZK.
Closed Thread