Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
My Shower Story

Ah... the shower. A womans paradise. Even better if its a bubble bath. Its where you know you are alone. Washing the stress and ickiness away. Warm and relaxing, or cold and awakening. I love showers.

But for me, this was not the case today <.<

I awoke at my usual, 10:30, to find I wasn't alone in my room. My parents were on the computer and my niece was just... playing.

I got up to take a shower. I like showering in the morning. Makes me feel cleaner, and it helps me wake up. I asked my mom if she was doing laundry, and she said no. I told her to hold off doing laundry until I got out of the shower(it kills the water pressure).

So I got into the shower, and started washing up, when I could feel a cool shift in the air. I peaked outside the shower curtain and my nephew is in the bathroom... going to the bathroom(we don't have a lock on the door). I yelled at him, "You don't come into the bathroom when someones in here! You go to the other bathroom!", "But I gotta go to the baffroom!", he replied unintelligently. I told him to leave and to make sure he closed the door.

I went back to what I was doing. I was about the rinse the shampoo out of my hair when the water pressure went down to 0. I knew right away what to do. I hopped out of the shower, cracked the door open and yelled, "Mom I'm in the shower!", I heard a dumb-found reply, "Oh I forgot! Sorry."
I hopped into the shower again, and waited in the cold for my warm water to come back.

Yay, my shower was almost done. I heard a drowned out "mrow" coming from the other side of the curtain. It was my cat. He sat up on the side of the tub and peaked inside he curtain. I told the cat no, and pushed him off the side of the tub.. He would not like going into the shower. He hopped up again. I said, "No Koji, you're not going to like it." Of course he doesn't understand me, so he slowly proceeds down into the shower. I get ready to pick him up and put him out of the shower when I guess he felt the water. He started freaking out and hopping around. I couldn't even grip him, but he managed to hop out of the shower, probably semi traumatized.

Finally. I was done with my shower. I turned off the water and stepped out. I noticed it was cold and I looked over and the bathroom door was fully open(no idea who opened it <.<), with clear view of the living-room where everyone in my family was conveniently sitting <.< I looked around, I forgot to pull out a towel. I peaked out, and I yelled for someone to come shut the door because if I were to step out, they all would see me. Of course everyone in my family is practically hearing impaired, so no one heard me.

So I ran for it, I hopped out of the shower, hauled ass towards the door and slammed it shut before anyone could see me. I then went to get a towel.

I got dried off and wrapped the towel around me and went to my room to get some clean clothes. While getting dressed, my dad just comes walking on in, didn't knock or warn me. My door doesn't have a lock either, plus my dad doesn't like the idea of me having a lock on the door. Luckily, I managed to hop into my closet and yell "GET OUT! KNOCK NEXT TIME!"

And now I'm here =D

Last edited by Yosei; 03-27-2008 at 06:04 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Bless your heart!!!!!!! I think I would have crawled back in bed and started over.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
No privacy at all -.- lol
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #4
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
LoLz wow poor Yosei at least you did get a shower in and none at all xD

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
lol i agree with Zodiac...a eventful shower is better then none at all ;D.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #6
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
My guess is, theyre all perverts. They have their ways of making it look like an accident >_>.
iDerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #7
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
My guess is, theyre all perverts. They have their ways of making it look like an accident >_>.
LoLz you'd be the one to think that huh? xD

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Your cat is hilarious!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
ROFLMAO

Derrick lives in his own little fantasy. ^.~
Old 03-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #10
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
was the point of this story like...take shower whatever it takes?

if so then, u got taht right girl!!

i dont understand people that dont take shower even twice a week >.<
i sumtimes happen to take it 3 times a day which is...weird for a guy maybe
anyways my record is 5 times a day, beat that!

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote