Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #11
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road

The monthly reset is kind of iffy. I say to wipe once and then put a post limit before you can play in the arcade. If people then spam the forums to go and play the arcade, then do the monthly reset
Old 07-22-2007, 10:02 AM   #12
es_19
Bored Imp

Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
Ok...I know for a fact that most of the high scores int he arcade are hacked...just look at the times played and the score differences. I SMELL CHEAT ENGINES!
and i know for a fact thats complete bullshit.

you wanna know how the times work? they record the very first session you played the game and it doesnt change anymore after that.

lets take snake scores for example : a person first trying out the game might not be used to the speed and die in about 5 seconds, and since the score is auto submitted, thats the time that recorded and sticks forever (thats the only bugged thing in the arcade). if they beat their score, of course the score updates, but that time will stay at :05

oh btw, all of my scores are legit except for one.

the only score that is "haxed" is the cubefield score. i didnt even figure it out till niion or someone else beat it my then top score by a huge margin. if you read the score comments, it pretty much tells you how to do it anyway. so if anything, the only that should be fixed (or should i say, removed) is that cube field game

so now were gonna wipe the scores just because of some bullshit accusation?

post limit im fine with, but theres no challenge nor competition if youre just going to delete top scores anyway

face it flyingsnow, there are alot of people better than you at alot of things. quit being a sore loser.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:24 AM   #13
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the times are fuxed, as I have reported in a thread earlier in this section which seemed to heed no notice.
And also, just as es said, there is a little trick you can do in cubefield to get a near infinite score. once you get ast like 1000m you go too fast to get hit by a cube :O
Old 07-22-2007, 12:11 PM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Okay we can't just accuse es_19 of cheating. I just went to google to try and look for cheats of some of the arcade games we have, and none of the ones where es_19 has top score in have cheats. I can't say I went through every page that google gave me, but there were no cheat links on the first two pages or so of google, unlike cubefield for which the cheat popped up straight away.

So in the end, we don't have proof, so es_19's scores are all legit (apart from cubefield, which he already said, and which someone has posted the cheat up in this forum before.. he's not the only one that submitted a cheating score anyway, so that doesn't count xD). He is innocent until proven guilty! D:

And yeah, arcade times have always been wrong, so that's not part of the issue.

However.. does it have to be a monthly change? D'x Can it be like... every two months or something... hahaha! Monthly sounds so often T.T"
Old 07-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #15
Daghian
Mara Pirate Elite

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Daghian
Current Level: 2x
Daghian is an unknown quantity at this point
Booo, I pwned Fightman, and it wouldn't let me send score*pouts* I wanted the little champion thing under my avvie >=D

Congratulations! You have just been Porked!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #16
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Daghian View Post
Booo, I pwned Fightman, and it wouldn't let me send score*pouts* I wanted the little champion thing under my avvie >=D
haha you can't send your score if you beat it xD
I racked up like 101k but then ebat it and lost all me points xD
Old 07-22-2007, 06:42 PM   #17
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Times played also seems bugged to me, I've never played pacman 79 times but it says i have, don't think I've even played it 10 times. Same goes for other games, quite a few of them i haven't played as many times as it says i have.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by AndyB View Post
Times played also seems bugged to me, I've never played pacman 79 times but it says i have, don't think I've even played it 10 times. Same goes for other games, quite a few of them i haven't played as many times as it says i have.
Me too. It says I've played space invaders 59 times but I don't think I've ever played it on this forum before. Maybe it's the total numbers of times played by everyone? Does it say that your space invaders have been played 59 times? If it is then it's probably counting everyone.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:30 AM   #19
es_19
Bored Imp

yes, "times played" is the total amount.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:33 AM   #20
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
True and I beleive the every month reset is a great idea.
Closed Thread