Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
Grand Chase

Quote:
September 17, 2008, Makati City, Philippines - Level Up! Inc., the leading online gaming publisher in the Philippines, partners with Korean developers, KOG, to bring Grand Chase to local shores. The game is the world's first real-time online fighting game and is currently one of the top games in countries like Brazil (published by Level Up! Brazil) as well as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the USA. Grand Chase will begin its Closed Beta Testing this October.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgZsLPMyXQk

Based on a gripping and fantastic storyline, Grand Chase tells about a continent called Bermesiah where two kingdoms, Kanavan and Serdin, co-existed in an era of peace. But when the evil Queen of Darkness, KazeAaze, tricked the Queen of Kanavan unto waging war with the Queen of Serdin, the entire continent experienced turmoil of a 5-year war.

It was only when the Queen of Serdin sacrificed her life that the magic of the Evil Queen was broken - which finally ended the war. Angered from all the deceit, the Queen of Kanavan ordered for the execution of the evil Queen; but she has already escaped and is nowhere to be found. Now, an elite group of warriors embark on the quest to find the evil Queen and put an end to all her evil plans - the quest now known to be as Grand Chase.
Unlike other fantasy MMOGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Games), Grand Chase features an intense and fast-paced gameplay with simple, arcade control system; making it easy for players to become accustomed with the game. Thanks to its intuitive and dynamic controls, players can launch devastating combo attacks that will test anyone's eye-hand coordination. Coupled by eye-popping graphical effects with each attack and combo performed, Grand Chase is a visual treat especially for fighting game enthusiasts.

Grand Chase also has a wide array of colorful characters ranging from a Knight to a Mage. Each has their own unique skills, job system, and different grade of special abilities that players will surely enjoy spending a lot of time tweaking or upgrading.

Apart from the abundant choices of characters available, Grand Chase even allows players to further customize or develop them as the level increases. More options become available like powerful weapons, armor, and accessories that can greatly affect how a character looks and performs in the game.

Intense PvP (Player vs. Player) options are also available for players craving for some challenge. Up to 6 players may engage in 2 exciting fight modes: 3 vs. 3 Team Play, where players fight each other in teams of 3; and Survival Mode that enables 6 players to play simultaneously.
http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2...408981,2.shtml

I signed up for cb.
Anyone here going to give it a shot?
Old 09-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

i love grand chase but i forgot wut my account was =[

Old 09-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's been out for awhile now? I play it and I find it pretty fun... but it seriously needs some new content now.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
this game's really fun but... the community isnt that great Dx every1 is always mean to me and no1 is ever as welcoming as they are in fiesta xD

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 09-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

Oh yeah, the community is definitely crap. If it actually had a nice community then it'd be another great game. But nope.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
oh its been outO.o
Ehh, i'm too lazy to play it.
I like fiesta better
Old 09-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
D.A.R.E.boy

yea it been out for a while lol i played it last year haha
i got like a lvl 30 mage 20 fight and 40 archer on there i think
if i could get on my acocunt i would no lol

Old 09-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

It's a pain to find a good dungeon run cause I absolute hate PvP and not to mention I suck at it too. Seriously though I kind of understand why people are mean... when a level 15 noob comes into a dungeon meant for 40+ asking for help. -eyeroll-
Old 09-25-2008, 02:13 AM   #9
D.A.R.E.boy

yea lol thats how that game is haha i would always help them though

Closed Thread