Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #11
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+

2:1 End:Str i'd say an get some dual stat Goblin King Rings for End/Spr or for you hammer users that have aim problems End/Dex ^^. Maces pwn hammers at higher lvls thats a given what good is dmg if you cant hit anything.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 10-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #12
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
IMHO no str in the world will make a cleric kill 'fast'. if your in a party, healing others, str is *completly* useless. if your soloing, ye it helps a bit.

the most important stat for a cleric is end. a cleric needs to stay alive. 'nuff said.
after end, i would put spr. never tested it, but i think adding X spr would probably give you about the same dmg bonus -through crits - if not more then adding X str. im not sure of course, but spr definietly adds to your dmg. the SP bonus is not of importance but the m.def is. again, it helps you to stay alive, to keep others alive
Old 10-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #13
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I agree with your first statement, but your second statement's a bit iffy to me. Yeah I'd agree that a cleric needs to stay alive, but I've found a vitality scroll is more than adequate so far. If I ever do die, it'd be because of something completely out of my control, that endurance wouldn't have been able to prevent. Like getting hit by the Mara AoE. But this isn't to say I believe strength to be a better stat than endurance. I actually prefer endurance, because it increases your defence based on percentages (through block). If strength added damage on a percentage basis, I might be more inclined to get it. Sadly it isn't.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:15 PM   #14
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
If strength added damage on a percentage basis, that would be a whole different matter
Old 10-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
2:1 End:Str i'd say an get some dual stat Goblin King Rings for End/Spr or for you hammer users that have aim problems End/Dex ^^. Maces pwn hammers at higher lvls thats a given what good is dmg if you cant hit anything.
When you say higher levels... at around what level do you mean?
Closed Thread