Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
DrHeroGod
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: HeroGod
Current Level: 20
Server: Epith
DrHeroGod is on a distinguished road
YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR CLEARK RIGHTS click here

I just would like to point out the under appreciation and abuse towards clearks.

We've all been in KQ's and people are... (&%*$) at us and general rudness. but one thing most people dont get is we dont HAVE to heal We DONT have to rez and We dont have to cope with this.

one more point is when a cleark is healing WERE GONA HEAL OURSELFS BEFORE U!

Sign here if this has happend to you
Old 04-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Clerks? :3 lol Just teasing. I think you mean..Clerics. Um, I think this should really be in all the rage, since it appears to be more of a rant than anything.

Also, speaking from the point of a cleric, if you're trying to keep somebody alive, use hp stones on yourself if you happen to get aggro'd. If its really bad, invinc yourself or them and continue the process. Nawt dat hard rly.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
DrHeroGod
Mushroom Fighter

About the cleark w/e fast typing. But using Hp stones gets to be a pain there 30c ea for me adn i can only hold 15... besides I wont heal any one who swears at me.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
That is true we don't *have* to heal, but when you join a KQ it's kinda of our duty to do so. However, it's the first priority to heal your party and make sure your not attracting any unwanted mobs. If a party member is being rude because your trying to bash and your fighter or mage is dieing due to your lack of attention then the cussing is prolly called for. Then when a boss is being teams by multiple parties I try to find the tank and assist heal. And Rez when ever possible. You only get a couple of ports in a KQ, it's best not to make others use them.

I heal party first priorty, I attack second priorty, I hp stone myself third.

I hate to say it but if you run around acting like people owe you, you will have a very lonely existence on Fiesta. I have quit many a party because I was a second cleric and the Highest lvl one +9 at that, only to find myself healing a low lvl one who wants to bash and not heal. Lame

I also just realized you are also just starting out, You will find that your ability to heal everyone and take care of yourself will get easier. It sucks when people die, but it happens. We have all lured to many mobs at one time or another only to be wiped out in the Chaos. Practice makes perfect. They will learn to keep a level head when they die, When they find you are doing your absolute best to keep them alive and have their best interest in mind also.

Last edited by oOAnubisOo; 04-27-2008 at 06:46 PM..
Old 04-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by DrHeroGod View Post
About the cleark w/e fast typing. But using Hp stones gets to be a pain there 30c ea for me adn i can only hold 15... besides I wont heal any one who swears at me.
only 15? What level are you?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #6
DrHeroGod
Mushroom Fighter

Im lvl 20 but it wont let me buy more than 15 i can hold 36 SP stones but only 15 hp stones. And with the person above I beleive we should do are dutie in Kqs and that we should not try and tank. But there was one mage trying to front line verything and after 6 rez's I just left him because he was causing me to lose the rest of the group.

I'm not saying people owe me anything for rezzing. I just wont do It if they say hey Cleric Hurry up Da**it. I dont want anythign for heals it's hwat im there for. It's just i've seen alot of clerics switch to other types of players just because every one expects them to ALWAYS heal and rez even outside KQ's

**Note**

Im moving this form to all in the rage

Last edited by fullback; 04-27-2008 at 07:19 PM..
Old 04-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Oops I could have moved it for you but Ill just close this one.
Closed Thread