Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: should non-fiesta players post on these forms
yes 11 64.71%
no 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
fiesta fan forums (take this serouisly)

(please ignore grammer or mistakes i dont really check what i wright and my keybord's messed up)
okay not to be rude, but i have met fiesta fanaholic's who dont play fiesta 30 mabey i would say shoud people who dont play fiesta post on these forums? i mean this is called "FIESTA fan" not "hi come in and talk fan" please take this serouisly and i will post this form to mod or a admistrater again[SIZE="6"]take this seruoisly!

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
Old 06-10-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Hmm. Does this include those who played for a while and then quit?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
no

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
Old 06-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i dont get it.. most ppl that post on this forum has played Fiesta... at one time or another..

if those who played but quit doesnt count anymore then.... that makes this poll meaningless as i dont believe there's anyone here that hasnt played Fiesta before...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-10-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
A_Forever
:w

^Aye...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
The thing is, it is a Public Forum. It is open to the public.
Yes ,the point of it is to give the ones that paly Fiesta a place to talk about in-game things. But, who are we to limit it to just those that play Fiesta. We welcome all members, even if they join just to play in the arcades or talk to someone they might know.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
"o__o" is all I have to say.

You don't have to be a gamer to join a site that is mainly about video games. This is pretty dumb imo.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #8
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
o.O..wth..that's a stupid rule if you want to kick ppl out for not playing Fiesta.
I agree w/ fly..why kick out those who doesn't play Fiesta? So what if they don't play Fiesta, they can still chat w/ people in MoS and discuss about the game, etc.
That's like putting a rule saying "People who aren't XX age will be banned and kicked out of the forum"

Edit: can someone change my vote to YES? I didn't read his poll question clearly enough and just voted NO because I thought it says "should fiesta players be the only ones be able to post in the forum." from his first post that took me forever to interpret what it says D:......

Thanks Loveless!

Last edited by viasta; 06-10-2008 at 05:16 AM..
Old 06-10-2008, 03:32 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
We cannot limit the people that join our forums. It is a public forum, like Spirit said, and anyone should be allowed to join it.

Though I'm pretty sure 99% of the people who have joined would have played or had taken an interest in Fiesta at some point, or they wouldn't have stumbled across the site. The other 1% would be spam bots.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:46 AM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
The majority of people on this forum are either active or retired players, with a few inactive players thrown around.

As stated before, this is a public forum; technically it is difficult to restrict people simple because they do not play Fiesta. Tedious, no doubt.

Also, some of the inactive players are of administrative status. I believe Bla~ah is inactive (haven't seen you level in a while ._.) and I believe Rightclaw is inactive in-game as well—yet they are administrators of the forum. I, along with Icy, are also inactive in-game, but we remain as administrators of the Wiki.
Closed Thread