Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Ralath

Dunno if you've ever tried this... but is it possible to move in early? I wanna dodge the rush, and my roommate's already moved in.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
There is... but I'm pretty sure it's too late for any legitimate way now. You could ask ResLife but if they yes, it'd be $50/day.

But since your roommate is moved in, can't you move in? You won't get a key... but just put tape over your door. And if you live in a suite, you can use the doorhanger trick. I kind of wish I kept my doorhanger. But I bequeathed it to someone bc I'm living off campus this year.

I know some people moved in bc of Career Camp and stuff.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Yeah, I know that there's no legit way to move in early.

I was thinking more of sneaking in at night on Friday or something, after the freshmen move in on Thursday. Think it's possible?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
o_O

Why do you need to sneak in?

Just have your roommate let you in if they haven't enabled key card access yet.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

No repercussions for getting caught? And my parents said something about the gate next to Hitzemann being closed at night or whatnot.

Also, how does check in work for non-freshman? Haven't gotten any info yet from reslife.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
No repercussions for getting caught? And my parents said something about the gate next to Hitzemann being closed at night or whatnot.
How do your parents know?? lol. @_@ I don't even know. I went over to that side twice the entire year.

I dunno about repercussions. But what are they going to do? You're a student... it's not like you can't be in the dorms. I dunno. I would definitely risk it!

Quote:
Also, how does check in work for non-freshman? Haven't gotten any info yet from reslife.
Uh... I've always moved in early. lulz. But I'm assuming you just check in at ResLife to get your room key.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

K. I'm still on S40. Usually on move-in day they have a small army of traffic official type people, so I was hoping I could avoid that at night. lulz

So you check in at reslife? I'm assuming IDs still work from last semester?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Yeah.

I've always avoided the official move-in day. It's more enjoyable to watch other people move-in than to move-in with them.

Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

I will find you.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Good luck.

Don't get mugged.