Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #21
Celebrity
Phino

In-Game Name: Celebrity
Current Level: 40+
Server: Apoline
Celebrity will become famous soon enough

It has to be random, all i use is the very bottom and it always worked for me (not always but you get the picture :P)

Celebrity
Celebrity Celebrity
Old 02-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #22
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Trust me, no pattern.

Even if you could make it not random, it wouldn't work, because enhancing is server sided. I saw someone do this on a video, and instead of the 3 stars in a row, they were all scrambled around.

And the top square's value is 0. From there it goes clock-wise up to 7.
Fly is correct. There is no pattern.

I've enhanced 3 weapons to +9 without any CS stones. It's hard, but not impossible. Some boxes "appear" to have a higher success rate, but in reality, they're all the same.

It's just a way to frustrate you and encourage you to buy CS stones to further your gambling addictions... :P
Old 02-08-2008, 03:33 PM   #23
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Well i know people that actually "know" how to enhance, they can guess where is very likely for the next enhancement right spot :/. I know it sounds random what i said but well i personally never get an item from +8-+9 in under 8 or so tries while i know people that do it in 5 attempts

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #24
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
Dont tell anyone, but I heard a dev got fired from onons soft and he released this fool-proof pattern guide:

You gotta wait till the witching hour (according to the incan long clock). Then you gotta get nekkid and rub the oil of a manticore across your monitor, Then you say the blessid hymnal thrice times. The hymnal is this: "gnicnahne ta kcus I" then you place your stone on the wheel according to the phases of the harvest moon (if harvest moon falls midday of the second day of the fifth month then its 12 (noon) divided by 2 (day number) plus 5 (month). ) in that case the number is 11, so you go clockwise and continue on past the eighth slot, so it would be the slot in the 3 oclock position.

And thats how you enhance your weapons 100%

srsly, no pattern bro.

Omg Rofl, I dont know why but this cracked me up.

thanks for the laugh.

Might try it since well my plan of just using the lower right square only worked once in getting a +9...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 02-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #25
Hayza
King Crab

In-Game Name: Hayza||SassyTravis||Hugs
Current Level: 26||28||16
Server: Apoline||
Hayza has a spectacular aura aboutHayza has a spectacular aura aboutHayza has a spectacular aura about
I tried the first one, and I got to +6.. :]
I'm not going any further, cause I have bad luck getting +7. D:

:Apoline:
SassyTravis
Guild Leader of Flawless_Riot..
"I am Flawless!"
Old 02-09-2008, 12:55 AM   #26
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Necromatic.

I'm keeping my pattern on the dl. Because I always fail.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #27
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Originally Posted by Hayza View Post
I tried the first one, and I got to +6.. :]
I'm not going any further, cause I have bad luck getting +7. D:
EXACTLY the same as me! I got to [+6] on the first pattern and on [+7] attempt my staff broke =(

Maybe that pattern really does work up to [+6] =O

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #28
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I dont believe in patterns, but everytime i just want to enhance only 1 item, it seems to fail/break often. everytime i want to enhance mulitple low level items, or i prepare a lot of extra money (i.e. i am prepared to keep buying until i get the result i want), i eventually succeed. there was a time when i prepared 10 lix in advance and wanted to get to +6, and i even had leftovers. the next day, i prepared 3, and kept changing characters to produce more lix. i kept failing, and used more than 10 lix.

It could be a coincidence, but i think enhancing several times in a row before logging out might increase ur chances.

but then again, there is a physcological factor, maybe the devs want players to prepare more CS items than needed before enhancing their rarest items...
Old 02-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #29
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
From 1-6, enhancing usually is successful. From 6+, it has a high chance of breaking/downgrading/uneffective.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #30
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Well i seemed to experience high failure rates when trying to get to +6... i guess it get harder the higher u go.
Closed Thread