Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

That's also a possiblity. Six people doing eight hour shifts would cover it. But even if they got a full million SC, divided equally amongst six that would still only equate to about $240 each. Granted, that's a lot to spend on a game, but my time is a bit more valuable than that. Then again, to some people, the e-penis bragging rights would be worth it.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
$240 for a month worth of work?

No thx...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-03-2009, 06:15 AM   #13
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Getting to Lv 105 in one month is not even possible on a brand new server even if there were 2 people swapping so the character would be playing 24/7.

Keep in mind this is a new server so things like speed scrolls weapons and other items which are all cruicial to grind efficiently which are non existent since this is a new server. I'd expect it to take at least 6 weeks before we see a capped player on that server. Heck there is only 1 Lv 105 now and that alone took a little over 1 month from the night of the cap raise.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:16 AM   #14
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Then, last and definitely least, you should get a Roar! Every competitive leveler should get one of these puppies. We recommend using it every ten levels or so to announce to the server how awesome you are. Be careful, though - it's going to be a tough race!

HaHaHaHa!

Quote:
After 4 weeks, SparkCash will begin to decrease from the prize pool every hour, including during maintenance.
That. Really. Really. Sucks. =[

Is getting to 105 in 4 weeks even possible? Took 1 month to reach 100 from the previous cap. Full 1 mil is impossible...
Old 06-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #15
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
OMGYAY. Summer shitz again. Now, to look for 3.5k SC somewhere.

And, amg. How convincing indeed. I surely will get all those items. NOT. loljk.

And like, I'd laugh at the people who'd still go after the '1m' after reading that shiz. And what surprises me even more, I've read the whole thing and there are... Guess it...

Guess it...

NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!! WEWT! \o/ job well done.

jk.

k I'm done.

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 AM   #16
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
....wow....

So basically they're hoping a few players will be buying EXP boosts, charms, etc. So they can reach 105 really fast, aswell as Roar, so they're hoping to get even MORE money out of it.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #17
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I'm starting to think that they never intended to encourage players to cap in 4 weeks anymore. I think they just never intended to really have 1 million has a cash prize. Potentially they will need to reward 3 million SC if 3 people manages to cap within 4 weeks, but they probably know that it won't be possible without health risks so that would also guarantee less SC reward.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:17 AM   #18
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Aren't we underestimating the junkies a little? :P
Old 06-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #19
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Aren't we over estimating the junkies a little? :P
Fixed

I repeat this is a new server unlike the rest it will take more time to gather items and such keep in mind this is a new server so Making +9s will take more time before they start flowing in like wise with scroll mats and production scrolls that can not be purchased from NPC. It will probably take at least 2 months before the ingame economy stabilizes to like the other 4 servers this will affect the people racing to cap.

People under estimate how bad the grind is now. After cap raise people thought someone would cap in a week like the previous cap but it took 1 month for the first person to go from Lv 89-105. This cap raise wasn't like the other 2 the grind is much harder now
Old 06-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #20
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
They sure are milking this new server VERY well..can't blame them but DAMN...

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Closed Thread