Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
some questions

Hi, does anyone know what is the max level, and if there are other ways to gain skill empowerment points other then by leveling?

also which production skill should i learn on my main character which is a cleric? i already learnt scroll production, and have stone production on another character, and was wondering which of the other 3 skills i should learn? i think potion production is usefull, but will it be a waste since i'll probably only need the sp pots and only when training for prolonged periods of time?

i know that i can make the items in other characters and transfer, but i would like to know which would be the most usefull without changing character (i.e. i can make and use scrolls, which are expendable, if i happen to get the items while training, and i was wondering if potion production is good for making potions on the spot if i happen to get potion ingredients and run out of potions, or should i get something like material composition to aid in scroll production?)

also, is there some unreleased 6th production skill? because there seems to be a blank space underneath the 5th, and i wouldnt want to learn a production skill and then find that new production skills have been released...

thank you if u mananged to read this...
Old 11-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Okay I'll answer all the questions I can.

As of right now the level limit is Lv59 but in Dec Outspark is going to raise it to 79.

No there is no other way to get skill empowerment other than leveling, so you them wisely.

I would say pot production and magic decomposition are good ones to have. You can make alot of money with magic democomp.

You can make the items if you have learned the skill and have the items (learned the skill meaning you bought the scroll of what your making and right-click on it).

There is no possible way to exchange items between your characters without having to put the items in your storage and then going to the other character.

I dont know anything about any other 6th skill.

Hope this helps ^^

Edit: Click here for more information on production.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Closed Thread