Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:18 PM   #11
Reveille
Phino

In-Game Name: Xanniss
Current Level: 15
Server: Bijou
Reveille is on a distinguished road

Yea u need a class change in order to get better weapons...lol.
I had my best effort today got him down to 3k HP, i woulda had him if I just had about 10 to 15 more potions..I had enough HP stones. but i need more potions and scrolls to help me. If someone can make potions and scrolls (like a vitality one, damage increase and shield def increase) and give them to me for free (since im broke) itll be a HUGE help and if u do make some for me ill pay ya back when I can. But plz help me.

Last edited by Reveille; 07-31-2007 at 06:21 PM..
Old 07-31-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Reveille View Post
Yea u need a class change in order to get better weapons...lol.
I had my best effort today got him down to 3k HP, i woulda had him if I just had about 10 to 15 more potions..I had enough HP stones. but i need more potions and scrolls to help me. If someone can make potions and scrolls (like a vitality one, damage increase and shield def increase) and give them to me for free (since im broke) itll be a HUGE help and if u do make some for me ill pay ya back when I can. But plz help me.
I got some scrolls mats from Ice ViVi's so Ill make you a couple scrolls but I dont have the potion skill.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #13
Reveille
Phino

i have the potion skill just dont have the mats.

Edit: I need mats for about 30 maybe 40 HP Potions though.

Last edited by Reveille; 07-31-2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #14
Reveille
Phino

Woohoo I finally beat my shadow clone. and heres proof.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:42 AM   #15
link12345515
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Link_of_Hyrule
Current Level: 17~30
link12345515 is on a distinguished road
well umm i dont have cash and im only lv 17 but most importantly i have NO cash
Old 08-17-2007, 06:24 AM   #16
msgmeyou
Slime

msgmeyou is on a distinguished road
Fight reference
Begginers dont get discouraged, it only takes 1-2 tries before you can accomplish this feat, nor do you need the best materials, Id say about 20 potions and 20 health stones is sufficient enough... There is also time to rest in between fights.. Dont take on more than you can handle, pull the monsters if need be.

heres my fight video just in case your curious and havent done it yet, sorry the quality is low =/

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=WY3BYUWI

Retired 16 hours, level 22 Fighter, tried the beta for a day.

was a really fun mmo, good job outspark =)
Old 08-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #17
DragonReborn
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DragonReborn
Current Level: 28
DragonReborn is on a distinguished road
Also not sure if this will work in OB but it did in CB2 you can unequip gear before entering and the first clone will match what you are wearing. Then unequip again before you follow the blue light and wait until you see your clone without equipment on then re-equip and fight. since it is your clone what you are wearing and weapon are cloned too. If you remove weapon before fights it will give the clone a lower generic weapon. Try it out makes it much easier to manage. It's really not that bad the normal way but if your struggling try this trick.

"I'm more afraid of living than I am scared to die. I'm more afraid of falling than I am of flying high. Every moral has a story, every story has an end. Every battle has its glory, and its consequence!" B.Harper
Old 08-21-2007, 07:39 PM   #18
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by DragonReborn View Post
Also not sure if this will work in OB but it did in CB2 you can unequip gear before entering and the first clone will match what you are wearing. Then unequip again before you follow the blue light and wait until you see your clone without equipment on then re-equip and fight. since it is your clone what you are wearing and weapon are cloned too. If you remove weapon before fights it will give the clone a lower generic weapon. Try it out makes it much easier to manage. It's really not that bad the normal way but if your struggling try this trick.
Well I dont think that affects their attack rate. They still hit about the same when they are naked as to when they are fully equiped.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #19
DragonReborn
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DragonReborn
Current Level: 28
DragonReborn is on a distinguished road
hmm i didn't pay attention to AR but definately the clones def and overall dmg went down from this method. Not sure how the HP is figured out either (is it a percentage above your own?) if you have a lot of +hp gear or jewelry it could affect the clones total hp too. Anyway I fought my clone 3 times the first time I changed jobs with a mage and I only got past it by this method but other classes were not a problem. And of course if you have enough pots/stones then none of this matters. XD

"I'm more afraid of living than I am scared to die. I'm more afraid of falling than I am of flying high. Every moral has a story, every story has an end. Every battle has its glory, and its consequence!" B.Harper
Old 08-24-2007, 07:31 PM   #20
Kyite
Imp

In-Game Name: Kyite
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD?!!!
Kyite is on a distinguished road
xD omg I'm not looking forward to this fight now...
Closed Thread