Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Dragoon Birthday Skill Guide

This is a list of birthdays, all of which are revolved around the Taunt skill (Footsie/Threaten). I have went through the all the birthdays of every race seeing which set of skills that worked best with the taunt skill, defensively and offensively. I hope many of you who do wish to be a dragoon in OB will find this list useful.

Dragoon Birthday Skill Guide
Skills that you will receive at lv10 will be in red.
Skills that you will receive at lv30 will be in green.
Skills that you will receive at lv50 will be in blue.

Note: Each and every one of the the skills below have the Taunt skill included in the birthday. I just did not bother writing it down since you can already make the conclusion. Ex: The 1/07 Renzu birthday shows that you get your first skill at level 10 and your last skill at 54; therefore your taunt skill comes at lvl 30.

1/07 Renzu Dream God - Target goes into coma ; Cryogenesis - Seal yourself in ice (prevent injury)
8/05 Renzu Dirty Trick - Critcast chance +10% ; Furious Rage - ATK+100%
10/04 Renzu Mystery of Abyss - Unda affinity +10 ; End of Days - You and allies atk +50%
10/24 Renzu Cirrus Minor - +30 Resilience ; Enshrine - Petrify oneself, resistant to damage
12/02 Renzu Mystery of Abyss - Unda affinity +10 ; Belligerance - Atk+300%, then weakens for 5s

1/14 Yaoh Refreshing Renewal - Regain 30% HP ; Quicksand - All enemies within 5m slowed
1/24 Yaoh Spiritual Fulfillment - If opponent killed in 5s, regen 20% HP ; Killing Blow - Atk-50%, 40% chance to instakill if target at less than 10% hp
3/25 Yaoh Quickness - Time catching pet -1s ; Supper's Ready - Allies healed for 30% HP
6/05 Yaoh Eternal Star - Target paralyzed ; Offering - Every 2s -5% HP, atk+300%
6/21 Yaoh Refreshing Renewal - Regain 30% HP ; Invigorate - Instantly return to full health

1/04 Shenzu Artful Dodger - Ignore opponents attack once ; Furious Rage - ATK+100%
1/26 Shenzu Golden Kirin - Erda affinity +10 ; God's Wrath - Atk+20%, enemies within 10m weak
4/11 Shenzu Brainstorm - Next attack succeed 100% ; Deflection - Counter 50% dmg received
5/09 Shenzu Spiritual Fulfillment - If opponent killed in 5s, regen 20% HP ; Kudzu - Up to 10 nearby foes ensnared
7/14 Shenzu Cirrus Minor - +30 Resilience ; Belligerance - Atk+300%, then weakens for 5s
7/18 Shenzu Vigilance - Immune to sleep ; Stupify - Petrify all viscinity
10/20 Shenzu Cirrus Minor - +30 Resilience ; Fissure - Monsters around you knocked 3 yards

I've also bolded the 6/21 Yaoh birthday since I find this to be the most appropriate set for the Dragoon. I will be using this birthday when OB comes out.

If you find anything else that should be added here, feel free to post and I'll update.

Last edited by iDerrick; 03-05-2009 at 09:07 PM..
Old 03-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
In_Dying_Days
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: I
Current Level: Quit
Server: Fiesta
In_Dying_Days is on a distinguished road
i Don't really wana be a yaoh, but those skills are just SO use full sounding.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
These arent all of the sets the main list provided. Most of them had a crappy set and wasnt worth mentioning. I only put up the sets that might spark an interest in people. But yeah, Yaoh or not, I dont think races make a big impact on the game.
Closed Thread