Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Ok I expect to hear this perhaps up to Robo KQ but in a King Kong Phino KQ just leaves me speechless. Are they power leveled to the point where they don't even know how to play as their own class?

Why do they join if they are not going to be any help at all to the KQ. This guy is almost as bad as the 3 infamous KKP KQ leechers on Teva. I really really wish I could throw this guy into a volcano with the 3 leechers.

I'm surprised this cleric didn't ask one of the other clerics "Heal Plz" If this was in any KQ up to Robo KQ I wouldn't care too much but the fact that this is a Lv 70-79 KQ you would have had to put at least 2 weeks into your character to get it there. I know this guy has played this character for more than a year because I've seen him around quite a few times since OB started so there really shouldn't be any excuse.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
How can a cleric not be used to healing?

Seriously.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If he can tank the hits, fine do w/e... but if you die from it then there's a problem...

I've let a cleric in my party die coz he doesnt heal himself.. why should I have to heal another cleric who voluntarily go and hit Marlone? I've got 3 other fighters to heal so I just let him die...

seriously.. if you're not gonna help me with the healing, fine... but if you cant be bothered healing yourself, neither can I....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I've joined a few KQs where the clerics are like "I guess I will have to heal this time =/"

Uh... you should heal everytime?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Fail.

Can you PM me with his name? I need to know which KQs to avoid. :/
Old 03-04-2009, 06:32 AM   #6
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Yessir. gamigo has problems similar to this one, we get mages/Archers tanking, Clerics DD'ing and fighters staying back because they dont want to take dmg. (Not always...I did 4 KKP's last night, they all went well, apart from this one capped mage who thinks they are the best because they are like permacharmed or something. The other one, the cleric was attacking and we needed heals...)

Its caused because of plvled people. The only time a cleric shuoldd be allowed to tank is if its a mage only KKP....

Also, another sign of plvling is the fighter mob control...

Married to my lovely Teruki.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Fail.

Can you PM me with his name? I need to know which KQs to avoid. :/
He hit Lv 80 so he won''t be in any more KKP KQs now

But oh god now I'm getting nightmare about him in Gordon Master KQ. I'm only 1 level away from that KQ myself and when it does fill I really really hope I don't get partied with him in it.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I've joined a few KQs where the clerics are like "I guess I will have to heal this time =/"

Uh... you should heal everytime?
thats rubbish clerics dont have to heal whole the time, in KKp 1 cleric is all you need on the tank, and a second for the secondary tank, maybe sometimes one helping with spaws but thats it, on EU fiesta I fight a lot as a cleric because we are low on DD's a lot and whats the use of 3 clerics healing 1 person when 1 can do it easily?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
thats rubbish clerics dont have to heal whole the time, in KKp 1 cleric is all you need on the tank, and a second for the secondary tank, maybe sometimes one helping with spaws but thats it, on EU fiesta I fight a lot as a cleric because we are low on DD's a lot and whats the use of 3 clerics healing 1 person when 1 can do it easily?
Looooooooooooooooooneeeeee!!!

No, my expreriences are when we have a few people, and clerics tank, I KEEP DYING.
I would understand if it was one cleric and i was level 70. But level 79, and i die, becauwse the cleric (Who does minimal dmg in the first place) doesnt heal me, and goes tanking?

Thats when i get mad. 1-2 clerics should be healers, if they are more, they are welcome to go do some damage...They have terrible aggrostealing anyway, so a fighter tank is better.

imo, mage/archer tank + cleric heals > cleric tank with mage attacks that steal aggro.

Married to my lovely Teruki.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
cloudchiller
Slow Slime

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Zangetsu,Shinon
Current Level: 73,21
Server: Gamigo English Server Bijou
cloudchiller will become famous soon enough
Some Clerics are also spoilt. Last weekend i was doing KKP and this cleric only bothered healing himself and when a some1 died and shouted "need rez"
and the cleric is like "ill die if i do" and hes got no mobs on him. That pissed me off so badly. I cant wa<it tilll gamigo gets PvP kq hes going down.

Where The Black Moon rises

And Hell Is Unleashed

Zangetsu fighter

Music Forever
Closed Thread