Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #21
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
If I were you, I'd change my pass like this:

1. Enter you old password normally (cause the hacker already knows it).

2. Type you new pass with the help of dummy characters

(Eg. If I wanted to make a pass named "sero", then I would first type "s", then some gibberish like "hfjsifdddfeohhnd", then select the text around the letter "e" with a mouse (!) and delete it, then type something like "hfudsiprhjuhvjfohfjuserhok", select the text around with a mouse again and delete it... etc.)

3. The longer your new pass is, the better.

4. Get some decent anti-spyware stuff, update it, then switch off your Internet connection and do a full system scan. I recommend Spybot - easy to use and it's free.

EDIT: Almost forgot, after the scan, change the pass again just to be sure.

Good luck.
i think the keylogger i used on my cousin some years ago would've gotten that. it said when something was deleted or backspace was used. said what was copy and pasted too. also took a picture every minute or something.

btw, i didn't put it on hsi computer or anything i was testing it on my computer and he logged into this drag racing game on my computer so i took his stuff >_>.... <_<...

what, he got it back D:

i think....

can't really remember, it was so long ago <_<

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 10-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Well yeah, unfortunately some keyloggers also take screenshots every coulple of secs, but in case thay don't, that advice might work.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #23
MrBohn
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: MrBohn
Current Level: 2X
Server: Apoline
MrBohn is on a distinguished road
That sucks! I wonder if they were doing it just to be cruel or because they thought they needed it to lvl and buy stuff. The point of the game is to work for it.....if you steal how is the game even fun?

"Life is to serious to be taken seriously."
Old 10-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Well, for you the point is to work for it. For others, the point is just to have it. I'm not excusing the behaviour, mind. Everyone plays the game for different reasons.