Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
"Happy" Seed for Cake

We all know what "happy" seed really means but lets admit that Outsparks needs it dealing with all that has happened. They probably need more than 1 in their cake...
Old server equipment fail. Moving server. Lag. Glitches. Maintenance. And most of all dealing with some "special" people.

So to make a cake for Fiesta's first bday you need the following:
1 Happy Seed
5 Roumen Egg
5 Cups of Flour

The prize for completing this quest is a edible slice of cake that gives +10 to all stats for 24hrs

egg and flour are easy enough, just kill monsters
however, if you have started on this quest with harvesting flowers for the seed you will find out that it is a rare drop

STUPID FRICKIN SEED

lets post all our "fun" while running around FoM fighting over flowers

55 red petals
42 yellow petals
49 blue petals
1 Happy Seed

and then I was lucky enough to spot treasure chest got my 4th honeying! Seriously though...all I ever get is Honeyings...I love them, they're adorable, but what happened to all the other pets!?

I was disappointed that Outspark was lazy though and they just used the image from Sign as the seed
instead of a cool happy seed like

Last edited by koager; 09-05-2008 at 06:11 PM..
Old 09-05-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
O_o i didnt even realise seeds came from flowers!! GOSH i've been waiting for it to drop

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO @ your happy seed picture. HAHA! That's a good one~

And really, all you get are honeyings?! I NEVER get honeyings! I always get.. slimes.. I think. I rarely get pets from chests actually~ Yeah. I only ever got two pets in my whole life, my third one donated to me by Loki <3 But I got another honeying when I got to level 40 o:

I don't think I'm gonna plan on getting these cakes. I never liked things that boosts stats for only a limited period of time, especially when it probably lasts for 24h (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Because, I always feel pressured in making sure I'm doing something useful with the damn cake like grinding in abyss instead of standing around in Eld with +10 stats.

Plus, we can't trade those things They're taking up inventory space! I want to put them in my storage, at least.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
u cant trade the flour and egg?!

aw boo...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Can't trade egg so I don't think flour and seeds are tradeable.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

thats true i hvnt seen ppl vending it yet...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I tested it last night and you cannot sell them, trade them, store them. You can only hang on to them until you have completed the quest or drop/destroy them.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^Lame. =/

Too many people must have been selling the quest items that the devs thought the economy was getting unbalanced or something.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
I was wondering what you all needed. I got plenty of flour and eggs.

I might have to spend some time getting that seed just so I can use the cake for my lvl 60 job change coming up. Just 1 mil more exp to go!

BTW: As a pothead, I can tell you that putting seeds in your cake wont do anything but make the cake taste really bad. You either have to bake actual weed into the cake or make a synthetic cannabis butter/oil to use to make the cake itself.

=p
Old 09-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Samson007 View Post
BTW: As a pothead, I can tell you that putting seeds in your cake wont do anything but make the cake taste really bad. You either have to bake actual weed into the cake or make a synthetic cannabis butter/oil to use to make the cake itself.
O_O

I've always wondered....

notrly
Closed Thread