Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
-__-

So my first ever KKP was great. The people in there were helpful since it was my first time. They were talkative too.

BUT my second experience was just irritating. It filled up... 15 people and no one had room for 3 other people (including myself) asking for a party. Okay, fine so we just made a party of 3 tanks and kept going. I saw that my buff was running out so I asked "nicely" for a buff. I repeated it like 3-4 times too. Finally someone buffs me right when it's about to end.

There was 15 people I'm sure one party had room for us. Some players are so pig headed and will only stick with their own little "group". Gawd. If this is the result of being a capped player or being close to one then I don't ever want to get there. I know there are some nice ones but majority seems to be that way.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
People in Epith seems to spin differently O_o

Sometimes Teva has "little groups" too... but not very often.. usually when someone calls if there's a spare cleric, they generally will drop out of party to make sure everyone's got a cleric...

notice "usually" and "generally" being used....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-31-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

All the capped/almost capped players have switched over to Epith from another server (mostly Bijou I think) and have been together since? I'm sure there was more than enough Clerics to go around to each party.

To top it off there's probably only like less than 20 70+ people... who actually are interested in the KQ.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
ItÃÂ*s a random toss up depending on which server you are now T0T

Epith has more people who act superior because theres less high levels so they shut new comers out. Teva has a lot more people at higher levels so theres nothing to get hopped up about.

edit wtf is this european keyboard
Old 07-31-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

European keyboard? Anyway, yeah I suppose you're right. And these people had been capped pretty much since day one.

At least the 3rd try faired much better. As a matter of fact I ended up being the tank. o__O Boo Ghost Slime!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:26 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ghost slime HURTS

i've died once during the run coz i got hit with AOE and then a normal attack..... (gotta pay more attention next time i catch a "taxi" down the lane)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-01-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
ghost slime HURTS

i've died once during the run coz i got hit with AOE and then a normal attack..... (gotta pay more attention next time i catch a "taxi" down the lane)
Build up your HP. It also helps to stay ahead of the puller. If you happen to be the one pulling Ghost Slime have the Q Key ready incase you are stunned right after
Old 08-01-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah nah i dont pull ghost slimes coz i know it hurts me too much

and.. its a waste of scrolls for me if i scroll up, coz i dont get hit any other time...

I just gotta stay away at a safer distance...

and pay attention... I've put myself on follow and wasnt paying enough attention HAHAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Epith is the most fail server :/...even the high levels are acting like nubs, or they are nubs.
Overpopulated Fighters and Clerics, barely any mages or archers, High Lvl players are nubs, nubs are more nub than nubs :/, most people barely have manners of any kind, most act like retards, and so on, just think of the worst things you can think of, and most likely, it's in Epith.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:21 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

And we love bashing our main server. xD And it's actually just Fighters. Overpopulation of Fighters. Rarely any Clerics go beyond 40... but this is getting a little off-topic.

Hopefully the next few KKPs will be a little better. Seems early morning ones are at least...
Closed Thread