Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-29-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
>.<

I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to waste time in a vendor when I could be leveling. I try to shout that I am selling something and ask people to /w me for stats if it's a weapon or /w me and offer. Every time I am trading with someone or gonna meet up to sell, something goes wrong :'(. Last week I was gonna give HP pots to someone then my chat bar didn't work! I clicked enter a few times, and the bar didn't pop up. Then...because I was frustrated...I started spamming the enter key. Then the bar got stuck, it popped up but when I clicked and tried to type, nothing showed up. I tried to reset everything but it didn't work. I kept using the actions and jumping up and down lol. The person knew there was something wrong but I couldn't respond. I restarted the computer and went back on. Lost the sale
Anyone know how I can fix that if it happens again?
--------------------------------
Off topic from the rest of this thread, but someone asked me what level they could shout at...I forgot what level it was, but they were level 10 already...shouldn't they have been able to? I thought it was 6 or 10? not sure though
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
if ur using wireless keyboard, spam fn+f11

otherwise I got nothin rofl
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
if ur using wireless keyboard, spam fn+f11

otherwise I got nothin rofl
XD Nope on a laptop so no wireless keyboard...does it make a difference? lol
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

then buy a new laptop... or send hrs for servicing cuz the keys prob have a problem
Old 12-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Well, I don't know if this will help or not but I am on a laptop too and have only been playing a couple weeks but from day one, the enter key will not open chat for me at all. I have tried everything to fix it by working with customer support and reading through all the FAQ's with finally the only thing able to do is change the shortcut key (as the CS ppl were stumped too thinking it could be something with the makers of the laptop, which is an Acer Aspire). So in order to be able to chat at all I have changed the chat function key from enter to the slash key (/). It has taken some time but have finally started getting use to it. The only other issue is that with some characters, when I push the / key to pull up chat, I have to hit backspace because the slash is still there...on other characters, I hit slash to start talking and it is not there, which is weird but I am gonna leave well enough alone. It is fixed enough that I can play. Now I don't know if changing the shortcut key will help for future problems or not but it did with me and I, like you could not pull up chat at all. I lost quite a bit of help and information from helpful people in the beginning because they thought I was ignoring them or being rude when it was simply that my chat function was not working properly. Good luck with this problem, I hope you get it resolved soon
Old 12-31-2010, 04:22 AM   #6
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

O rofl I pity u two...