Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
With a New Server...

There's a lot of newcomers. That's obvious, so they need to learn the ropes again. But the jobs are pretty straight forward... Clerics need to heal the tanks!

In so many of the KQs I've gone in the Clerics are daydreaming off in LaLaLand. I don't mind using stones/pots as long as the Cleric in my party heals me when I'm taking mobs off the DDs or even them. I'm not a tanking build so I can't take as much damage and my HP dwindles faster than an END build so a Heal helps me out, a LOT.

It's not only Clerics, other Fighters too. They sort of just run through hitting everything in sight but doesn't stop to take mobs off Clerics and DDs. You don't have to be a tank but you obviously have more HP than an Archer or Mage so you should help them out.

Then there's the suicidal Archers and Mages who attack before the Fighters/Tanks and yell at Clerics when they die. Makes me want to just slap them across their heads. .__.

Okay, done.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
100%.

Lol @ suicidal mages.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

I don't get suicidal Mages. I know it's a KQ and you don't lose exp but you're a character with the lowest HP and defense. Why would you run into a group of pirates?!
Old 03-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'm not suicidal ^^;; Some are just nubs and dunno where they're going I guess?
Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
brucequy
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: brucequy
Current Level: 49
Server: Teva
brucequy is on a distinguished road
i would yell aat them back causing a lot of violence ^^...Tho, don't do what i said lol...
Old 03-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
it is... slime KQ.... they're just learning now to play their class.... when I first played my fighter (after a lvl 40+ cleric) i 4get that i can kick mobs off clerics/archers/mage and coz i dont see their HP going down (not in my party) they dont get saved...

I guess u can try call out and put ideas in their head and hope with fingers and toes crossed that they understood and learn to play their class... bit KQ is quite a new thing, and takes a little bit to get use to....

Like when i first joined MD KQ at lvl 47... i thought i was an experienced cleric, but not knowing the drill and not familiar with the mobs... i got into some stupid positions.... (like staying back trying to rev someone that i cant reach...)

its just a learning curve... at least u're there to help keep those that will listen in line....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

I started off as a Cleric too, and when I played a Fighter and got the Snearing Kick. Well, you can say I used all my SP using that. Next up for character balance: Fighters with a little more SP! .__.

Suicidal Mages and Archers = headless chickens? I had one Archer in Mara KQ who got Fake Mara's attention and ran right through the Marlone Fighters and Archers towards the boat. It was funny how everyone was like "NOOOOOOOO!!"
Old 03-05-2008, 02:21 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL YEAH!! fighters have waaaay too little SP.. so i was very happy when they said they'll increase the amount of stones to be carried... like fighter gets to carry 70 HP and only 30 SP... and they dont need HP stones when they hv clerics around... it seemed so pointless...

suicidal ppl in Mara are annoying.. coz they kept getting reved and they keep suiciding... often leading to some disasters... i dont mind if ppl do a suiciding thing in Slime KQ coz it means they wont be around to do stupid things for too long...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 02:29 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Yeah, I can't wait til they give us that stone increase.

But after awhile of stupidity, Clerics tend to not revive those bag of bones.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:30 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah thats truth.. although some clerics are too nice -recalling a KQ disaster-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread