Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[ESO] SSOTW 03 - Summer Day/Night

ESO Screenshot of the Week

It will only be for those on the WEST server as I cannot give prizes to those on the East.

This week's theme will be summer days/nights theme. Winner will choose the next theme.

Usual SSOTW contest rules apply, check this thread.

Submitting Session

One week. Please check the date and time of the creation of this thread for the exact time. I will announce when submitting session is over. Any screens after the announcement that will not be allowed on the poll.

Prize
The winner will receive 2g in-game. Only for WEST server players.

PM me your screenshot with the title ESO SSOTW so I do not confuse it with the Fiesta one.

Do NOT spam; any and all spam posts will be deleted. If you would like to re-submit you may do so within the submission period.

-----

Special News!
Loonie from Perfect World has offered to give out transformation card(s) to the winner of the SSOTWs. The winner will be able to receive the cards via in-game mailing system. Do not bug him nor myself if you do not receive it the day of. I'm sure that they're busy making the game better for us.

That being said... send in your images!

-----

Tips for Better Screenshots
i. Turn off character names, posts/symbols, clan/alliance names, and any hp/sp bars above your head.
ii. Press F9 to bring up your screenshot option window. This will allow you to take a screenshot without the interface. Will not work if you're moving.
iii. Set your screenshot to high quality to reduce loading time on browsers. Crop if you have a huge resolution in either Paint or Photoshop. Save as .png whenever possible.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

Hoping to get more entries this time around. You have a chance at 2g and transformation cards which are useful in battles! And... I don't want to have to enter cause I want you guys to win. Go, go!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Hmm..This should be nice...

I'll take my screenie when possible..xD!

Umm...By Cards you mean the irl cards?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
As in transformation cards, like the official event prizes.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

Nobody wants transformation cards?

I know for some it's finals week/month (midterms soon for me too) so if you're interested but cannot really go online due to those reasons let me know and I'll keep it open long enough for everyone to join. Hoping to get around 5 entries at least?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I've actually been thinking about what I could do to fit one in the theme...but I'm drawing a total blank.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Wait till I get my submission in~ I keep forgetting to send it in.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
Lirange
Bad Kid

When does night time appear?
does it change according to the server time?
so like night time in the game is night time irl.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
So, what do we do for this SSOTW? I have one, but I don't know if it fits the theme. How do you show Day/Night. Show the sun?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

The daytime/nighttime rotates within xx hours I believe, not real-time. You don't have to show the sun or the moon... I'm sure we can tell the difference. It's just there to add variation to the screenshots.

In essence I'd like you guys to take a picture of something that portrays the coming of summer be it day or night. Good luck. If you have any questions let me know. But I will not tell you whether the screenshot captures the theme or not unless it's absolutely off course.
Closed Thread