Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
A_Forever
:w

Lawl. This one guy asked me to be in a party when I was in sea of greed and I accepted. He wouldn't do as I asked even though he wanted my help so I left the party. Then he came by me and stood there and said "i love you a_forever" Rofl.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
It is amazing how many guys try to pick up girls in this game. What if I was really a guy playing a girl character. I had another one who kept calling me cutie and would whisper me everytime I logged on. I ended up partying with him in Uruga because they needed a DD, but then I made a comment about my husband and he freaked. Ummm.... did he really think I like him just because he called me cutie? All the female characters are cute in this game. I am not special.
I know, I hate that. I find it funny when people go around asking girls if they'll be their gf.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #13
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Yosei, be mai gf plx
Old 01-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
I think he tried to associate stripper-gram with tele-gram, as in someone was trying to send you a stripper?

but yeah, thats pretty funny. i've also been hit on by guys when I had female characters in other games. i've learned my lesson.
Yeah, he had other armour on and started removing it all down to his noob clothes. I guess it was his way of giving me a show. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #15
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Haha... guys are kinda lame. :/

It also seems like guys tend to help me more when I'm on a female character in these games. More random free buffs, healsl, etc... and then they also tend to "help" more, where they jump in and try to save me from the monster I'm fighting. (aka KS)
Do you really think its that you get more help when you play a girl character... or is it that girls are just SUPERIOR?!! :-D

Last edited by FoxyBrown; 01-12-2008 at 08:02 PM..
Old 01-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha man ppl like that are so annoying! the worst thing is these ppl never go away... they stick around an annoy u to the max!

so the momma daughter thing did the trick and scared him away? keke

last time i randomly had someone whisper me going "HESSSSAAAAAAHHH <33"
but then i figured its probably coz they want a buff... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Okay, clarification: I didn't go all "mommy". I threw in the comment about my daughter as an afterthought. I was really just annoyed that he didn't seem to understand when Spirit told him we were trying to take screenshots for a friend. I'm sorry, but if someone tells you that then move on so you don't mess up the screenies! When he didn't I had to resort to calling him a dummy. Do you prefer I call dummies blockhead in stead?

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #18
Evilash
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Tikka
Current Level: 30
Server: Bijou
Evilash has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i had this last week some guy wispert me and he wanted have cam sex with me he even give his email to me i reported him and told him he was stupid and i was a guy man i wanted to see his face
Old 01-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #19
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
LOL. Good job.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #20
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I get hit on occasionally by random low level girl characters.

It's not just girls who get the attention... >_>
Closed Thread