Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 01:02 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

OMG! If I have time, I will definitely join in! I really wanted to try it. Last time I tried it with Dyna with only 3 other people and we got pwnt in less than a minute, so we didn't get to explore much.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 AM   #12
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Ill join as well if I have time.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 AM   #13
DwLee
Hero Slime

DwLee is on a distinguished road
Last time I attempted it, we got to the last wave, took about 1/8 of Robo's HP, then all died.

IGN: Delilah
Class: Fighter
Lvl: 40
Old 08-16-2007, 01:56 AM   #14
Keenan
Slime

Keenan is on a distinguished road
i hope this will make ppl play this kq more.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:38 AM   #15
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
There is another one in about an hour and half so anyone level 33-45 should join. Especially level 45s. You really have nothing to lose because you don't lose exp in Kq's and you have a chance at a reward and a great time.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:49 AM   #16
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: 4swordlink
Current Level: 33
4swordlink is on a distinguished road
I think that is also provides a level of challange that is very difficult. I wish there was a special title for something like completeing that.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:35 AM   #17
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Do you realise what they DO in that video?

Notice how the camera only focuses on the mage, who is surrounded only by his party? Since there will be 20 people in the KQ, they decidedly separated into four parties, each party taking a wave gate (the gates that spawn the monsters). This way, the mobs won't feel so overwhelming. If you merely stand your ground in the middle as 20, then it will only be inevitable that you fall, as the DPSers and support will fall due to tanks being unable to hold the aggro for long enough. I do not know how organised these people were, but from the looks of things they've got good mixes in their parties. 2 clerics, 1 tank, and either archers or mages to cover for the DPS would probably be the best line up.

After that enormous break, they merged together as 20. They seem to do this because the monsters numbers thinned out, but their strength condensed. I don't know why, but it seems they didn't come across the robo. So I can't give anymore strategic analysis.

All I can say is that I do believe it's best to split into parties of four, with each party camping at a spawn gate. The parties merge when the monsters numbers reduce (after the break). It's probably recommended that the KQ members are 40+, but who really can say? 4swordlink seems to have gotten quite far without any strategy, just pure guts.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-16-2007 at 08:31 AM..
Old 08-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #18
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: 4swordlink
Current Level: 33
4swordlink is on a distinguished road
*4swordlink is the correct spelling =P

well i guess you could call it pure guts. We were really just running around in mass havoc not knowing what the hell we were doing lol.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #19
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

I'll attempt this sometime.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@Dyna: That sounds like an excellent plan. It reminds me of warcraft... LOL where there was this map (called hero siege or something) where creeps came in 4 different directions, hehe! The problem: How to get the rest of the group do this? Haha~!

God I really really want to try it. ;~;