Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
D:< grr

So today I went to the store. My mom had me run in real quick cuz it was her lunch break, but my niece wanted to come in with me, so she came in too.

When I was checking out, some lady walked up to me and was like "Why aren't you in school???" like she was my mother or something. I, confused, replied, "Um.. I'm out of school." Then she was stated, "No you're not! Its not early release or a holiday. What are you doing out of school?" I then told her, "No... I graduated. I'm no longer in school..", Then she saw my niece. "Well why isn't she in school???", I then told her my niece was too little. She then told me "No she isn't, she doesn't look like it!". My niece is big for her size, shes 4 years old, but wears a size 6, and looks 6. I then explained that to the lady. All she said was "Oh." and walked off.

Sheesh <.< I don't know whether to feel complemented or insulted. But she sure was rude, and a little too into my business.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, I would have looked at her and said, "Just who the hell are you?"
She was very rude. It is none of her business. I wouldn't have explained anything to her like you did. You must be a lot nicer than me.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
LoL... Yosei you're too nice!

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I don't pick confrontations in public. But yeah.. it was none of her business. She reminded me of my old neighbor. She used to always come up to my door and start screaming at me over the pettiest things, like letting my nephews play in my front yard. She once called the cops on me lol. That lady I did not hesitate to yell back at.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yes, you're nicer than I. I'd have just pulled one of those mean faces that people tell me I make and told her to mind her own business.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:42 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Aww poor Yosei,

I agree you needed to tell that lady off. But maybe thats not your style...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I was at the grocery store, buying bread o.O
Old 12-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Then hit her with the bread and push her on the floor. Then turn your niece away and beat her up.

Well thats what I would have done ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:54 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Suuuure you would have.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I would of done the nod and pretend to agree thing.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote