Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #21
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Someone try a 1:1:1 STR/DEX/END build and tell me if it works.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:52 PM   #22
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
That's probably the worst build ever. . =\

I'm doing 3:2 END:STR
Old 07-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #23
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Haha yeah it is. Kinda like a full DEX build on an archer.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
Fabulous
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Secwet!
Current Level: Secwet!
Fabulous is on a distinguished road
Well i think that my build in ob will be End>Spr>Str.
Gonna focus at the end to get nice defense if i tried to lvl later when no quests around >.> spr for mana and getting critical strikes also, and maby i'll just put 10 points in str to get the bonus dmg. I was in the Closed beta 2 like Hybird, and didnt focus in the status and stuff. Any way i hope they put something to remake your points also, when you needed to be a support cleric or whatever you wanna be
Old 08-23-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Well i think that my build in ob will be End>Spr>Str.
Gonna focus at the end to get nice defense if i tried to lvl later when no quests around >.> spr for mana and getting critical strikes also, and maby i'll just put 10 points in str to get the bonus dmg. I was in the Closed beta 2 like Hybird, and didnt focus in the status and stuff. Any way i hope they put something to remake your points also, when you needed to be a support cleric or whatever you wanna be
End/Str for me again ^^...but Fabulous Str beats out Spr simply because A:we have divinity and B:you can get a better crit rate frm equipment ^^ but thats jus my opinion.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #26
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
3:1 INT:SPR I didn't experience it but i'm praying the bugged INT or whatever thing was fixed.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #27
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Lol another old thread.

I'm probably going 1:1 STR/END, generic build. However, I was thinking about 1:1 END/SPR...very high HP and SP, high critical rate, and high block rate. The only downside is that you may as well end up dishing less damage, but the crits should make up for it.

Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
3:1 INT:SPR I didn't experience it but i'm praying the bugged INT or whatever thing was fixed.
INT and SPR on a cleric? I get the SPR, but why the INT?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #28
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Lol another old thread.

I'm probably going 1:1 STR/END, generic build. However, I was thinking about 1:1 END/SPR...very high HP and SP, high critical rate, and high block rate. The only downside is that you may as well end up dishing less damage, but the crits should make up for it.

INT and SPR on a cleric? I get the SPR, but why the INT?
D: Cawse i'm remedial..

I didn't see that it was a Cleric thread
Old 08-24-2007, 07:10 AM   #29
aesthetic
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Dream
aesthetic is on a distinguished road
Probably a 1:2 or 1:1 END:SPR ratio. Not sure yet. I did 1:2 in CB2 and it worked really well. I always have friends who needs clerics to party w/ so I always had a party with my archer friends and one awesome pure END tanker. ._." So it was pretty quick for killing since I was able to help with the 1:2 ratio. I might try the 1:1, though I'm still thinkinggg. ._." I'm not gonna put in STR because I don't plan on soloing that much.. only when I have to. >_>;;

[Dream] - [Teva] - [3x]
Reached lv30 on 9.11 o.o
Old 08-25-2007, 01:17 AM   #30
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by aesthetic View Post
Probably a 1:2 or 1:1 END:SPR ratio. Not sure yet. I did 1:2 in CB2 and it worked really well. I always have friends who needs clerics to party w/ so I always had a party with my archer friends and one awesome pure END tanker. ._." So it was pretty quick for killing since I was able to help with the 1:2 ratio. I might try the 1:1, though I'm still thinkinggg. ._." I'm not gonna put in STR because I don't plan on soloing that much.. only when I have to. >_>;;
Hrmm if you plan to be a tanker i think your friends will die alot because they simply hit harder then you an crit more...so mobs will ignore you an kill them ^^

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread