Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 04:17 AM   #1
Xhaos Incarnate
Crab

In-Game Name: XhaosIncarnate
Current Level: 15
Server: Teva
Xhaos Incarnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xhaos Incarnate
Mining Question

How exactly does this work? I am guessing that this is how I can come across LQ Copper Ores since I just made it to Lix Stones in my production skill and I am all about the silver right now. Any advice or information will be greatly appreciated. ^^
Old 10-23-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
How to mine?

First, get your mining skill from Skill master Ruby in Roumen, or any of the skill masters in Elderine... It's in the Alchemy skills tab.

Learn the skill by right clicking it in ur inventory box. Make sure you close the NPC shop window first though, otherwise you might sell the skill back.

Then buy a pick axe from Item Merchant (the one next to Storage in Roumen, or next to weapon title merchant in Elderine.. i 4got their names).

Then off u go into Echo cave, and hammer the jack out of the Copper Ore.

You'll notice a yellow/orange line in the green bar when u're mining. When pressed at the perfect time, you could finish mining the ore before the usual mining time.

My tip is to put the tip of ur cursor right in the middle of the yellow line and u hv a higher chance of getting it.

Hope this helps!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:48 AM   #3
Xhaos Incarnate
Crab

It did, thank you. I had the skill and the axe, I just needed to know where to go. One other thing, it says the pick is a two handed weapon but I can not equip it. Am I missing something or is that how its actually supposed to be?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:10 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA that's wat i was doing too... well you dont actually have to equip it.. it'll use it automatically when you "attack" the ore.

You can go into Echo Cave through NPC is Tide, Sandbeach and Mist. They should be easy to find on the map... where there's a picture of a pick axe HAHAHA (ok i know i'm just stating the obvious but just in case).

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 AM   #5
Xhaos Incarnate
Crab

Atleast I'm not the only one. XD Thanks again, better to have asked and looked stupid than not and be stupid. Really? A pickaxe you say? That would have never made sense XD