Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Sweet justice!

So I was on my 30 archer in the 2x abyss, yelling at spawn killers (because I was bored LOL) when my sister in the 3x abyss said "there's a 4x mage!" So I went in 3x to have a look, and saw my sister's blue person running towards the gate. There were two other 3x near the gate (my sister still on the other side of the map) so I warned them about the 4x mage coming this way. Then my sister got to the gate (and I stayed right next to the gate with the spawn box open... just to be safe) but the mage didn't appear for a while.

My sister came back in and then - this all happened very fast - the mage appeared and everyone started shooting him (a few more 3x's came in) and THE MAGE GOT OWNED LOL! I didn't do much as he kinda died before I used a skill or anything, but he was like "lol killed by 10 people" (so wasn't 10 people) but he still got owned when he was trying to bully noobs...

So then I taunted him about not being able to survive in 4x abyss and I went onto my mage and sneaked into the 4x abyss while he wasn't looking (level 53 mage). Then he came in (I think my sister baited him in) and I started shooting skills at him. Of course I'm not strong enough to kill him in a few hits (and he was scrolled + potting) but he surely made his quick exit within 30 seconds. I went back out and he's like "your noob u cant kill me in 7 hits". lulwut? Then I started telling him off about bullying noobs and he said something about killing me on his fighter and logged off (I wasn't finished and was still lecturing!!).

But he never came back.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
omg, epic.

I read the entire thing like whu? ;O

but the last half made sense XD
I think it was just the whole running to one side and being on another while standing on another and looking at another but moving to one side that confused me............

Old 12-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
That was so confusing. But good job. xD I need an odd leveled character that can actually do that... but they're all at the low end of the abyss caps lmao
Old 12-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
oh so he did stepped into level 4x abyss?!

Story before kt got there....

I hear kt lecturering some noob in level 2x abyss, since I cant get in with my lvl 43 archer, I went into level 3x abyss.

As soon as i got in, I saw this level 4x mage standing by the gate, first thing he did after my idle time went out was hit me... naturally I fight back but died once... (my magic defence must suck...)

I spawned and started running... hoping to gain some distance as an archer... but he's a mage so the distance hardly gave me an advantage LOL!!

He pretty much took out 50% of my life with 1 hit... so i kept running away from the gate.. (kt partied me while i'm running) and i literally ran around the map just to get back to the gate to escape... (i'm surprised he chased me all the way around the map)

as i got closer to the gate, kt was just standing there... he's gonna kill her in 1 hit (or 2 at most) so i told her to move but she refused... LOL

so i ran back into forest primeter... nothing happened.. so i went back into abyss and saw several people taking a hit at the mage... inbetween the mess, I threw in my power shot and watever other skills i had and he dropped dead so quickly even his cash shop pots couldnt save him... (i got the kill point btw LOL)

He then chickened out and... Refer to OP ^ ^ ^

and lolwut? SEVEN hits?! "LOL it took u seven hits to realised u're doomed?"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 12-16-2008 at 09:05 PM..
Old 12-17-2008, 04:15 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yup LOL he did go in.. and I didn't realise I made OP so confusing (-refuses to read it again cos I might confuse myself-)

Maybe I should've put a long story short thing.

Well long story short, 4x bully in 3x abyss got owned by a few 3x's in the end. Nooooooooob.