Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 02:14 AM   #51
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road

so, thieves are like DD warriors?

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-14-2007, 02:48 AM   #52
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
So here's my hypothesis and recommender of each classes.

Swordsman:
Strongest DD in game with lowest DEX/AGI, probably most suited as shura from shura's high attack and endurance/vitality.

Thieft:
Fastest class in game with avg. attack dmg and quick attack, probably have ability to turn invisible. Most suited for human in my opinion, human got decent damage and good AGI/DEX.

Doctor:
Yay, Doctor = heal nonstop, ok, so Doctor is healer, we all know that. Recommend you become doctor as a sylph, sylph got the most INT/WIS(or CHI, I think Chi is what it is in this version) of all 3 races.

Mercenary:
Tank/DD person, able to use all attack weapons like dagger(theif's weapon), swords(swordsman's weapon), axes, spears. Probably an all around class though. Any race should be able to be good as mercenary.

Wizard:
Ok, spam your skills and kill your monsters. Use sylph for it, since you gotta spam skills. Have probably highest attack with super low HP. I recommend shura as well if you wish from its vitality/endurance, but does less damage probably.

Martial Artist:
Tank. High defense and HP. I recommend human as MAs(Want to shorten it ), they have decent endurace/vitality, attack, and good dex/agi for dodging and reduce hit taken and faster attack. But! If you want to just tank and do good damage as well, be a shura MA, have a downside though, no dodging and slower attack.

Shaman:
I think they are pet users, if they are, just use any race to do it, since they'll use pet to attack with the owner's help. If it's a pet user, sylph will probably be able to assist its pet better using pet heals. shura will be able to help for faster kill. Human is just, in between sylph and shura. But pet user is only guess.
If it's not a pet user, it'll be probably like wizard but more physical. If it is more physical, use human for as humans got decent everything.

Hunter:
Puller and long distance attack. Use any race for this. Sylph will probably be using more skills from it's Chi/WIS/INT. Shura can just hit hit hit hit hit!, high attack and take more hits from it's VIT/END. Human can be both hit and skill user as hunter.

Musician:
Ok, the ultimate buffer/debuffer of the game and with a bit of heal, in my opinion. Will probably be affect my Charisma for better buff or something if there's charisma. If there's charisma, use sylph, highest charisma.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:02 AM   #53
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
Thx Viasta, this helped me alote XD

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-14-2007, 03:05 AM   #54
viasta

viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
yay, go me! I are helper

But it might be different though, since it is different from the older version that I used to play.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:34 AM   #55
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

A little note about merc - They are great for AOE and are defense/hp cows, but still have decent attack. However, their skills are boring as HELL if you go spear (until 30 anyways) and they do have party buffs ;o

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-14-2007, 04:25 AM   #56
viasta

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post

A little note about merc - They are great for AOE and are defense/hp cows, but still have decent attack. However, their skills are boring as HELL if you go spear (until 30 anyways) and they do have party buffs ;o
so I was right , All Around Class

hahaha, my hypothesis is now a FACT!

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:49 AM   #57
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Once you go DOMO, you never go back...
I did. D:
Old 12-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #58
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by viasta View Post

Sylph race have better wisdom stats. Lowest attack of all, highest wisdom of all race. I recommend sylph if you are going to be doctor/healer or musicians.
Kk, I was thinking that but having someone else confim it is great ^6

But last time I tried to play the game it Blue Screen of Deathed me...I'll try again today. Maybe yesterday I had a bug or something..

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #59
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I tried out Domo and I gotta say, its not giving me the thrill that fiesta gave me. playing fiesta still gives me a thrill everytime I get on, even if its the 30th KQ I've done. The first time I played Fiesta I was like , but with Domo, I'm like :/ I'm probably gonna stick with fiesta for a while. Domo just doesn't seem like the game for me. YOu guys can all go have fun. I'll be waiting when you come back .
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G

Last edited by secbro20; 12-14-2007 at 04:12 PM..
Old 12-14-2007, 05:23 PM   #60
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
posting some random screens for you all to gawk at!

Water effects. I'm a sucker for them.

Some more of the same.

O-mie can't escape her midgetness, even in DOMO.

Freaky mob design.

Southern Sparrow Tower in Placid Plains.

A swamp-type thingy in Giantwood. <3

Kodak Moment.

Collington, the 3rd town. AWESOME place.

MOAR Collington.

Morning comes to Collington.

Last one of Collington, I promise.

Grassgreen Square.

Beware it's lazy eye!

Pandora's Grotto at Blakatoa.

Maple leaves + Pigs = Epic win.

My glorious posing self!

So, CLEARLY you can see that this game is epic. Show me fiesta screens that beat these. :P
Closed Thread