Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #1
fishmonkey
Hero Slime

fishmonkey is on a distinguished road
Will this work? Enhancement Idea

sorry, im writing all this on my psp.

anyways, i thought of a good way to get your weapon to +9 at the cost of a shizload of elrues. the idea is to use elrues on a short sword until it fails so that you could use a lucky elrue/lix/xir to upgrade the weapon of your choice(at the hope of bad things don't come in pairs). then repeat until ur weapon is at +9

i need your input, and i will get started on this idea a.s.a.p.
if anyone wants to help, add me on bijou(fishmonkey)

Last edited by fishmonkey; 07-10-2008 at 03:09 AM..
Old 07-10-2008, 03:25 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm enhance a T1 until it breaks? or until it fails?

With my enhancing experience.. i can tell you that bad things CAN come in pairs... or triplets... even quadtriplets LOL!

thats my little bit of input.. but good luck anyway!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-10-2008, 03:25 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
doesn't work.

Possible to fail one after another.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:36 AM   #4
fishmonkey
Hero Slime

well thats a bummer, but how much of a chance will it break one after another, cuz if it even gives a small~medium increase in luck, a 20s weapon can very easily become a 200s weapon
Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It's all random...

I dont believe what you broke prior to enhancment, is going to increase your success rate of your next enhancement.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Only thing we might know for sure is that the higher Tier and + it is, the more chance of failing.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:50 AM   #7
fishmonkey
Hero Slime

well im gonna try to see if breaking gives a higher success rate, and maybe get a strong weapon in the process.
dunno until somebody tries, right? looks like im gonna be that somebody.
lets hope i dont go broke on a road leading nowhere on the EWoFM
Old 07-10-2008, 04:02 AM   #8
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
I'll tell you now. Enhancing without Cash Shop is a baaaad idea (especially on T2 and T3). And if you want the breakage rate on enhancement, here it is:

T1: approx. 2.5644/10 tries will break until +9 is achieved. (80.5466% chance of not breaking all the way to +9).

T2: approx. 4.4869/10 tries will break until +9 is achieved. (60.6241% chance of not breaking all the way to +9).

T3: approx. 7.1596/10 tries will break until +9 is achieved. (30.9514% chance of not breaking all the way to +9).

*Note: The master of my guild got these percents based on 5 different 1H Swords of each tier. However, I do not know if the % rates differentiate between servers.

*Also note, that there is an even higher chance of an enhanced item degrading when enhancing. Just to give you an idea, to get a lv. 60 Sword (or any weapon) from +0 - +9, based on stats, will take you approx. 467 new Swords until you reach +9!! FAIL. x_x

Hope I helped!!

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Last edited by Ownage; 07-10-2008 at 04:06 AM..
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 AM   #9
fishmonkey
Hero Slime

lol major fail.
u just saved me from bankruptcy there so thx, and those stats are pretty helpful. anyways, im gonna catch up on my sleep, and ill review some guides tomorrow, goodnight!

><> @(^.^)@
Old 07-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #10
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Glad I could help!

Have a good sleep. xD

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Closed Thread