Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
All these failing people!!!!

-half a min into the KQ-

"OMG this is fail I'm out"

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE people like that!!

We just lost a MD KQ by about 2 mins coz half the group gave up when Robo wasnt pulled... I thought we're gonna fail too but hey, we had about 6 people that persisted and we we got all the way through to MD down to 1/5 HP with no regens left...

Then there was honeying... they dont seriously expect us to know that the group would win without trying right?!

These fail people annoys the hell out of me!!

MAY THESE NOOB FAIL FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yah, if they're gonna give up, why enter? ~____~
Old 01-01-2009, 07:11 AM   #3
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
death to noob quiters.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 01-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Then there are the leechers...

What can you do... some may even enter and suicide just to make life harder for the rest.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Because I wasn't there. ;D
Old 01-01-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Fortunately, I don't see a lot of people who join and suicide. What gets me more are the people who go afk for extended periods of time without letting anybody know, and put themselves on follow. If they follow me, I drag myself through a mob...

And leechers... well, if the leechers are in my pt, I boot them. I was tanking MD once and realized one of my clerics was hiding in the passage. I shouted that I'd give her 2 mins or I'd boot her. She came real fast.

I admit that I've suicided in a KQ, but only once. And that was today in KKP because I was being evicted from my room, so I had no option.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:09 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lol Miria

-suicides out of KQ- Oh wait, I have no KQ that I can suicide out of. -sigh-

But I must say it is especially irritating in a limited space KQ like Honeying... and well, I have been guilty of it myself. Though I only do it when I know for sure we won't succeed and I have better things to do. (ie. 1 fighter who can't tank and a bajillion clerics in Honeying)
Old 01-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
I have been in quite a few KQs with people like that. I know it probably looks like nothing to the higher lvls here but...

We once did a Mara and a Gold Hill with limited players. I know for certain we only had six for most of the Gold Hill...until the end...then we had five. There were people that killed themselves off in the start of that one swearing we wouldn't win. >.> My Cleric and a Mage tanked that one. Yea. seriously. Wouldn't think a Mage could tank would you? ...well this one could. LOL I thinks the rest may have been Archers, Clerics, and Mages. The sixth member before they died...I think they were a lower Fighter.

We might have had only six in Mara too. I don't remember that one all that well. I was the only Cleric left. I thought I was going to die from all the HEALING! I don't think I even stopped healing for a full two seconds or so...however long my cool down for that skill was at that time...that's as long as it lasted. It was maxed out on cool down but I don't remember what lvl the skill was.

We were victorious! ...and I made real friends in both! One of them insists on calling my Kallien the Beast Cleric. O.o' Heh.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)

Last edited by Shader; 01-01-2009 at 01:26 PM..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Ive actually got screenshots of a king slime KQ I did as my cleric where everyone quit because we didnt have a lvl 16 fighter to tank. There were like, 8 people in the group.

And we won...

Seriously, these are the effects of powerleveling players. These players have no heart. They have no desire to succeed. They think that all their success rides on some godly warrior or cleric sweeping in to take them to Uruga and get them to level 80 in a week. Seriously people. Show some tenacity, some drive, get out there and dont give up.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 01-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
Agreed! I don't know how many times people beg me to pwrlvl or give them items to help them along. In most cases I agree...but...I already went over the reason for that in another post. I can't say no.

I can't stand giving up on a KQ or the people that just follow the group at a distance. I'm one of those that wants to give it all she's got! I don't give up until I die and have no other choice. ...except those few times when people here at home boot me off my computer for whatever reason. *sweatdrop* I hate that.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Closed Thread