Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The Legends of Isya

Before you start playing FF11, they warn you, saying to not forget your life, friends, and family. Perhaps Fiesta should do the same?

What do you guys think of this event. It seems more like a race, that some people are taking a little too overboard.

To quote someone from the main forums.
Quote:
...we just sleep 4 hours a day everyday and aoe grind the other 18-20
Quote:
Posting cause i finally consider myself part of the race lol. My guildies are 73,73,72...I'm 69....the next level in any guild is 68....I've also gotten 1 level or more everyday for 5 days straight, and i'm not stopping now, 71 tomorrow gaurenteed sleeping now, 4 hours, in 24 ours i'll post i'm 71

Any 72-73 on teva/apo yet? How close is the race over there, cause on Bijou a 5 level gap is well too much for anyone to attempt to catch up at this rate lol.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
People are just getting too into this race...What was Outspark thinkin doing this.

I agree they should put some kind of ad. Like on Seal Online while it loads it says " Long Gameplay is Dangerous to your health"

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 01-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Yeah.. like Mint, he almost died cuz he played too much <.< This isn't even considered a hardcore gamers type of game.
And what is this all for?
a + 9 o.o
Old 01-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Outspark better not do this next time they raise the lvl cap...It's totally not worth getting up to lv 79.

Maybe it would be easier if they would open up new maps!!

They expect you guys to get millions of xp still getting the low amount of xp as everyone else. I dont think Outspark completely thought things through when they raised the lv cap.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 01-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I hope no one gets harmed over this lol.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Oh, we can only hope. But people probably wont listen if anyone tries to stop them now...

TEVA:
Old 01-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I hope they don't do this event again. Its causing people to play obsessively. Its hard for me to level just at 63. Its boring, its all the same stuff, millions of exp to go. I seriously don't see how people can do that.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

I cant wait for them to open Burning Rock. Casue then I can finally do the Quest from Storage Keeper Curly...I get 1.4mil xp...I just wonder how hard Fire Spirits can be to give just high xp for it?

TEVA:
Old 01-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It could just be that by the actual level you're supposed to get that quest... that 1.2 million exp will only count for at most a bubble or two. This being that for myself at 57 I'm needing 1.2 mil already to level and it's only going to increase.

I think in most games now, or at least the Japanese ones I've played, a warning pops up to tell you how long you have been playing. This was also in Maple Story. It'll say something like "You have been playing for 2 hours, please take a break" or "Aren't you forgetting a promise?" and things of that sort. I think it is a feature, though not a lot listens to it, that is needed in any game.

Regards to Legends of Isya... losing hours of sleep just to get a +9 weapon. I don't know about that. I'm sure the reason for this is because those people who were already at the cap started at the same line... so it's a tough competition as well as they probably party with each other too.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:46 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I can't image getting up that high. I am only a 47 and all the grinding just to get to another level is growing very old. It would help if we had more quests to do that brought variety into the game. As it stands now, I am only getting one or two quests to do that give very little exp when you look at how much I have to get. The only other way to level up is to constantly kill mobs and that is boring after awhile. So, I know it is only going to get worse as I level up.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread