Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #21
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road

lol, i grind a lot of people's gears.

1. i know guntrix and dschang from outside fiesta (they are in my clan in gunz) so i pretend we are best of friends, even tho i really almost never talk to them
2. every char i get first thing i do is spam friend invites till celeb then go into echo cave and spam shout till broadcaster
3. on cb2 when my cleric hit level 40 and i got bored with it, i made a habit of soloing mara just so the lower levels couldn't take her.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:08 AM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
And what is your purpose in doing all of this?

<.<
Old 09-14-2007, 03:42 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Blue Viper View Post
Say hello to my little list:
*I keep accidentally pressing Q and E while walking and wasting stones.
Me too! so now i've reset my shortcut key to some weird hard to get keys (like Shift+5).... another thing i found useful is allocate one of ur stones to the ` key, that's the key to the left of ur 1, also above your tab key.

this ` key is so damn useful! easy to reach and doesnt get in the way of typing so u wont accidently use it

what grinds my gear? THE CHATTING SYSTEM... i kept talking to the wrong person... -.-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:00 AM   #24
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Idiots suck. D:

I hate people who beg for parties even after you say no. The more times you say no, the more Z's they add to "PLZ".

For example,
noob: PT?
me: No thanks.
noob: PLZ
me: No.
noob: PLZZZ
me: I already said no.
noob: PLZZZZZ????
me: /ignoremode
QFT.

*Grinding. Seriously. I despise grinding.

*Idiots who run around attracting like 50 monsters into a group and try to level by killing them all at once. It doesn't work and annoys others.

*Fags. No, not the cigarette or little boy servants. American English variation.

*Cheap asses that overprice their goods and try to scam newcomers. 200c for a copper lump? Zzz...

*Anyone who says or demands a "res" or "rez." Those do not exist. It's Revive, not Resurrection.

*Bots that spam advertisements for RMT sites.

Think that's about all for now.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #25
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I was on my Apoline account, which is a 16(now 17) cleric. I was tanking the King Slime when one of my party members died. It wasn't my responsibility to heal him, since I was tanking and we had another cleric. But yeah.. I HATE it when people don't listen to what you're saying.

him: I need rez!
him: Betty, rez!
Me: o.O I can't
him: REZ!!
Me: I can't!! I'm not 20!
him: somebody rez!!
Me: thinking: dumbass

I can understand brain farts, I have my brain farts too, we all do. But that.. that was just idiotic. Especially since the KQ is levels 5-16.

That was the first time he had died. He would have came back. But he just lied there til the end.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:43 PM   #26
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
don't you hate it when people DEMAND you to heal and revive them?

"HURRY! QUICK! I NEED REVIVE!"

Like come on.. you're asking for a favour... be nice and say thanks after!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2007, 12:27 AM   #27
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Bad Leaders, Bots, People that think they're better than the rest, Above-Average Illiterate people, People who beg, People that follow me for no apparent reason, Advertisements, Spam.

New one: When my wireless goes out and I was very close in obtaining the "Silent" title.

Last edited by Enrei; 09-17-2007 at 01:34 AM..
Old 09-17-2007, 02:41 AM   #28
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
don't you hate it when people DEMAND you to heal and revive them?

"HURRY! QUICK! I NEED REVIVE!"

Like come on.. you're asking for a favour... be nice and say thanks after!
Or when people ask for rez in the weirdest places. Like when people die near the moonlight tomb gate. They lie there asking for rez.. might as well just go back to Elderine and run back, its not that long of a run.

Adding another:

People who aren't clear to you...
I blatantly stated "28 mage looking for a party". A party invited me, and then was like "We thought you were a cleric. We need a cleric." So I was kind and left and ran back. Then I saw over shout, "Yosei come back". So I went back to them... then when I got there, "Sorry, we're full."
Make up your damn mind >_<
Old 09-17-2007, 03:35 AM   #29
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Oh and the fact my sword just broke.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:41 AM   #30
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Same here.
Closed Thread