Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Punching with shield does more damage?

my shield doesnt add any attack or str, and i dont notice this with weapons...

btw, i was at slimes because i was attempting to get the monster hunter title. it didnt work.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
Esper
Mushroom Fighter

Esper is on a distinguished road
yeah its really easy to notice in gw when w/o shield you do 1dmg but with sheild you do like 7dmg, no clue why.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
._____.

Then what about archers and mages?

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-05-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
._____.

Then what about archers and mages?
dont they already have the highest damage, since they are damage dealers after all?
Old 02-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I guess so xD
By the way, your Roumen is kinda ... empty o____o

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

yeah because this isnt Outspark this is gamengame server, which not many people play...
Old 02-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Isn't Gamengame is global though, so shouldn't it have quite a few players too?

The shield thing is nifty btw xD Wonder why a defensive piece of equipment would add to offense. Forgot about this, but do shields have white stats like defense, attack, etc.?

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
dont they already have the highest damage, since they are damage dealers after all?
Yes, but not when we are weaponless and punching for fun. We have no shield, very little STR, and very little DMG. We have magical damage, but only when our weapon is equipped. It makes punching things hard for us.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Isn't Gamengame is global though, so shouldn't it have quite a few players too?

The shield thing is nifty btw xD Wonder why a defensive piece of equipment would add to offense. Forgot about this, but do shields have white stats like defense, attack, etc.?
Yes there are some other people, but i just didnt capture them in the screenshot, and most of them are in elderine. I think it should be global... I guess most people play Outspark servers, but i would rather play a less populated server with fewer, if any, botters. (with so few people who would want to try selling silvers?)

My shield that i used in the example had the following stats:

Def: 68
M. Def: 29
Shield Def: 3%

and none of these affect attack...

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Yes, but not when we are weaponless and punching for fun. We have no shield, very little STR, and very little DMG. We have magical damage, but only when our weapon is equipped. It makes punching things hard for us.
why would u punch anything? besides, i believe mages were meant to use only spells...
Old 02-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Punching contest --> mages loose >__> lowest def, lowest STR
Archers are okay I guess xD

Without a classes' skills we are basically worth nothing ;O

EDIT //
Spirit meant like when you said that we were the DDs of the game, and you were shown punching a slime, mages won't do so well just punching stuff for fun xD

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread