Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Torque
Hero Slime

Torque is on a distinguished road
Malice

M a l i c e

Hello. Me and a friend of mine are starting our own guild project, which is slightly different from others. Everything needed is explained on website. I go by the name of Zerath. Our forums were recently just launched. Feel free to check us out! Thanks for your time.

About Us:

Malice is meant to be a more ''elite'' guild of Fiesta. It is not a guild that will accept any random members. Acceptance is only by display that one is actually somewhat skilled at the game and proves to be trustworthy and reliable. Drama or immaturity is not tolerated. By this we do not mean that we don't like to fool around or have fun . We simply don't want to have anything to do with childish and immature people. Malice is heavily based upon teamwork within the guild and PVP. We value the quality of our members over their numbers.

www.malice.is-sexy.net

Forum:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Malice_Fi...ex.php?act=idx

Roster Thus Far:

www.malice.is-sexy.net/roster.html

Contact (MSN):

seeking_shelter_in_hell@hotmail.com If you have any questions or would like more details, feel free to contact me.

Last edited by Torque; 06-23-2007 at 01:26 AM..