Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
WzDarhkad
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: ZsUrdh
Current Level: Who knows?
Server: Bijou
WzDarhkad is on a distinguished road
I need leveling help

Hallo, I am a level 18 cleric and I am in search of a good place to get my level up. Any ideas?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #2
aznboy41795
Mushroom

James Bomb 2 Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Richard485926
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
aznboy41795 is on a distinguished road
i would go to the forest of tides to kill smart phinos or you can go to sea of greed
Old 11-28-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
Spells is on a distinguished road
Have you ever consideder power leveling? People take 18+ clerics all the time in too Moonlight Tomb. Level 25+ into CP. I have done this occasionally to break away from mundane soloing. But @ 18 I leveled on anything yellow/orange to me.

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 11-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aznboy41795 View Post
i would go to the forest of tides to kill smart phinos or you can go to sea of greed
i think he means Forest of Mist

Go KQ, and do all the quest..

Check that some NPC has more than 1 quest going on at the same time... make sure u click "Quest List" when u see an NPC with that option, and it'll allow u to accept the other quest that the NPC holds..

quest and kingdom quest are the best way to lvl at low levels...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
There are phinos, kebings and lizardmen in Forest of Tides as well.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohhh i 4got XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The phinos and kebings are up in the hills in FoT.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:45 AM   #8
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Up until my level (27) I did no grinding or training whatsoever. I got to level 27 by purely doing quests and KQs. Right now, my only options are grinding, since the quests are too hard, and the KQs are impossible to get into. -sigh-.

After reading so many posts on parties, I lost the enthusiasm to join other parties to fight strong bosses such as marlone and such.

Oh yea, at lvl 18, just do quests and KQs.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:28 AM   #9
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
While I don't agree on avoiding parties (myself I love them, especially questing parties), I do agree that until about L26 you only have to do KQs and normal quests to level. In fact, I didn't even use KQs TO level with: instead of just did the KQ until I completed the sidequests (took 4 times with King Slime and a TON of times with Mara. Gold Hill only about 3 times since I can't do part 3).

After that point, though, your best option is to party and grind, since it's also that point when our damage starts to get outpaced by the enemy HP (though our tankiness stays: I can still hold back a mob with heal/pot/stone/invinc/recovery forever but killing is a whole other tale).

Probably the #1 best thing to do is to use the L20s and KQs to find people you like to work with and party with them. At those levels, it's very sensible to party to kill quest mobs together (even if they aren't doing the same quest, if it's in the same area it's still sensible) yet if you find yourself hating them, you could leave them and still solo fine. Also, many of the folks who won't remain in the game fall out at about the L20 spot (when money becomes a BIG issue and the difficulty rises) so it's a better chance that the folks you meet are in it for the long stretch.

Of course, if your quasi-anti-social like myself (love working and helping strangers, but have a hard time being a regular to the same people) things can get...interesting in a bad way.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:14 AM   #10
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Xylem is on a distinguished road
I get more money after I was level 20. The only money issues i ahve was when i first reached level 20, but after i got my hammer and armour, money starts to pour in faster than < lvl 20.

Plus, I've seen enough of parties... I was in Moonlight tomb once, we had 3 people in our team. Then along comes a high level cleric offering to help us level. The party leader then invited the cleric, and kicked this archer out of the party saying "we do not have enough space". I got pissed at him for doing that, then i left the party myself without saying anything. Parties consist of selfish people, from most of the experiences I have had. It's hard to find a good one, and there's not many good people in the game either.
Closed Thread