Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

I fail at this game.

I can't even get past the part after the computer with the ledge and a million little guys coming out of nowhere. :[

Old 03-04-2008, 04:03 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
like those ppl holding a stick?

the way i defeat those is...

Spin kick, get them all down,
then while they're getting up, position urself so you stand right in front of them,
get ur punching going and as soon as it stood up properly u'll punch and kick them away...
if they build up on two sides of u, spin kick again

rinse and repeat...

try not to rely on spin kick tooooooo much coz, as i just found out, u lose health over spin kick... but its the best way to get out of a situation where u get trapped

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 04:18 AM   #13
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I just pwned in that fightman match.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:34 AM   #14
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Graaah!!!

14k more points in Fightman to beat you in the tourney...

IMpossiblee... >.<

Old 03-04-2008, 04:41 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL i think i got stuck there too until i got the fightman tip from Ziviwix... (i think i spelt his name differently and wrong all the time but... anyway haha)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 05:06 AM   #16
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Im getting the hang of beating the pink boss up. I actually managed to get his life bar down to the yellow.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:07 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

wow really! i've got the light blue down to half... its a very slow and boring process....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #18
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
When you're playing in a Tournament DO NOT, AND I MEAN DO NOT KILL THE BOSS!! You will restart with a score of zero and have to do it all over again.

Last edited by Ivramire; 03-04-2008 at 05:45 AM..
Old 03-04-2008, 06:30 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

OMG r u serious? is that some bug?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 07:00 AM   #20
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
When you're playing in a Tournament DO NOT, AND I MEAN DO NOT KILL THE BOSS!! You will restart with a score of zero and have to do it all over again.
-not a problem for me-

>_<;

Closed Thread